Thread: Cinema Scenes

jjwr

Cinema Scenes

I checked my local KayBee today and they have the Tatooine Duel and Watto's Box Cinema Scense for $7.99 each! Haven't had the chance yet but I'm going to pick them both up, they look cool!

Jedieb

Watto's Box has been a tough cinemas scene for collectors to find, congrats. I went by my local KB yesterday but didn't find much. The one cinemas scene I wanted to find on sale was the Rebel Pilots but all I ever saw here was Jedi Spirits and Jabba's Guards.

I've also heard that Obi-Wan's mini sub may be hitting some KBs, let us know if you spot one of those.

jjwr

My local KB has like 5 of the Pilots Cinema Scene, no sign of the sub though. The pilot ones have been sitting for a long time, if your interested I can always get one for you, I think they're also $8 each.

*Edit*

Just did a quick ebay check all of the 3 mentioned Scinema Scenes can be found on there for like $7 or less, and theres lots of them. I think its cool this stuff is finally showing up enough where the actual fans can finally get a hold on them.

sirdizzy

my local toy liquidators has over a 100 rebel pilots

Jedieb

100! You lucky bastard!!! That's the one cinema scene I'd love to get cheap for army buiding. It's never made its way to my local KB. Just where are you located?

sirdizzy

an hour north of vegas right on the utah and nevada borders, they had over 200 at one time but they sold em down i bought 3

RobStyle

Rebel Pilots

The local Torrance CA, Del Amo Mall, KB Toys has at least 100 rebel pilot cinema scenes.
    They have nothing else except for the duel, even the Dancers has sold out.
    I have gotten lucky there many times.
    Once was a case with the Aunt Beru, I didnt have any of this case, I got each figure for $1.99.
    KA-CHING!

sirdizzy

Re: Rebel Pilots

hey i can use another jedi spirits if ya want me to get ya apilots we can trade