Thread: Were can I get a y-wing?

Sith Lord8053

Were can I get a y-wing?

Hi, I'm new here and I just wanted to see if any one new were I could get a decently priced y-wing. My brother droped his original and busted it up pretty bad, so I figured I would get him the new version to chear him up a bit. He was pretty bumbed. Ebay is a little pricy and I've never even seen one on the shelve. Thanks a lot and hello to every one on the board!
    Matthew

Jedieb

For a vintage Y-Wing, ebay is probably your best bet. If you're looking for a POTF2 Y-Wing then you might need to do some searching. They're not coming back to Target and the limited amount of Y-Wings that Target stores did get got scooped up collectors and unfortunately; scalpers. I heard horror stories of scumbags buying dozens of Y-Wings and then showing up at conventions and selling them for $30-$50. The last place I saw that advertised the POTF2 Y-Wing was an online site called www.ToyPalace.com. It was rather pricey at $46. Hopefully, you can find something cheaper. I'd really try an ebay search for y-wing and see what comes up. Good luck.
    MTFBWY

jjwr

I had always wanted one but we don't have a Target so I never saw them, that or the Tatooine Skiff. Oh well

One question Jedieb....in your picture it appears Maul is holding onto the blade portion...wouldn't his hand be severed?

Jedieb

Actually the blade is just hanging over his shoulder. But Maul is a tough guy anyway, he can take the heat!

The truth is I was in a hurry to put a pic up because of my old host closing down my ancient site. I'm going to put up something better when I have the time.