Thread: figures condition : stupid question , but...

Jedi68

figures condition : stupid question , but...

Hello , i'd just like to know how the figures are classified : it may be stupid , but what means a C8 code ( or another ) ? Where can i find the complete informations ?

Thanks for these informations , if you have ( perhaps i'll go to bed less idiot , tonight !!! )

Jedieb

c10 applies to a figure that's still in its package and perfect. Even the package is perfect. These figures/ships are often referred to as MIP (Mint In Package). Some people use the codes for open figures as well. So you have to know if your dealing with an opened or unopened figure or ship. As a rule, I never grade anything that's been opened a c10, even if it's only been displayed and never played with. That's just me, others may disagree. If your looking at an opened c8 figure then you're probably looking at a figure that's in decent condition with some minor paint wear. The lower you go, the more problems with the figure; loose joints, paint discoloration, etc. You should also make sure whether or not the figure is complete. Some sellers may say a figure is c8, but not tell you the weapons are missing.

There are some great places to use as starting points for SW collecting. I would recomment www.rebelscum.com or www.yakface.com If you search their sites you'll probably find some more information on figure grading. Rebelscum has a great Q & A feature with a long time SW collector named Adam Pawlus. If you're lucky he may answer your question. He'd do a much better job than me.

I hope this helps some. MTFBWY

Jedi68

thanks for your informations , i'm going to take a look on these sites...