Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest Additions: What's new in your collection?

JMK
    I hope you've used something JMK...
    Damn! Now I know why everyone says I smell like onions!

MY FIRST EP2 TOY!!!

LEGO Jedi Starfighter

These are shipping to Targets and WalMarts and it appears retailers are putting them on the shelves. The next AOTC figures should be the four preview figures and they're suppose to hit retail in early to mid March.

"Dad, you killed the zombie Flanders!" "He was a zombie?"

LET THE SPENDING BEGIN!!!!

AOTC Sneak Preview Figures
    Jango Fett
    Zam Wesell
    Clonetrooper
    R3-T7

JMK
    Where did you get them?

I found them at WalMart this morning. I also got the TRU exclusive AT-ST in the mail just the other day but forgot to post it;

TRU Exclusive AT-ST with Imperial Speeder and Paploo.

The end of POTJ:
    BoShek
    Teebo
    R4-M9

Despite what others may say, I like Boshek. The figure looks good and the helmet is a nice touch. M9 looks awesome and comes with a mouse droid. The only problem with Teebo is that he's just one of many Ewoks we should have seen by now. We'll get more eventually, but this really has been a species Haasbro has neglected. The only remaining POTJ product is the store exclusive Snowspeeder and Tie Bomber. Both of those are SUPPOSE to come out before the first wave of AOTC figures. I know the Snowspeeder is a WalMart exclusive, I think the Tie Bomber may be one as well.

It's funny, sometimes you can go weeks without buying or finding anything and then boom, you score figures and books on back to back runs. This morning I snagged the last POTJ figures and this afternoon the clearance gods bestowed upon me.:
    Aura Sing Masterpiece Collection ($19.99)

And yesterday I bought a couple of other books, one on clearance and the other a new young adult novel I'd missed:
    Jedi Quest by Jude Watson
    From Star Wars to Indiana Jones ($4.99)

sirdizzy
    i just got a Teebo very cool fig, a R4-M9 droid, and a cool BoShek

The Jedi Starfighter is starting to show up around the country. It should hit my neck of the woods by the end of the week. Can't wait........

JMK
    I found and picked up all the sneak preview figures, except Jango.

Starquest aka AndyR
    The preview figures.
    I got 2 jango's, 2 clonetroopers, one r3, and one Zam wessell.
    I opened them all except one jango and set them up in various places. I went ahead and setup jango shooting at an obiwan (from TPM). hehe.

sirdizzy
    i just got the jedi starfighter from wal-mart

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! You lucky bastard! What part of the country are you in dizzy? I still haven't seen one yet.

sirdizzy
    i am in the south west an hour and half north of Las Vegas

Obi Wan's Jedi Starfighter
    It finally made its way over to SW Virginia. I opened a box right off the pallet, I have no shame! Curious thing is, there were also boxes of AOTC LEGO product with the "Do Not Open Until April 23" label on them. I heard about these but I didn't want to push my luck by opening them. If they mistakenly put them out I'll see them on Monday.

sirdizzy
    i would have done it once there on the store floor they're open game

imported_QuiGonJ
    Jedi Starfighter
    Preview figs
    Star Wars to Indy book
    AT-ST/Bike set

LEGO Jedi Duel:

Count Dooku with curved red lightsaber, facing off against Yoda with a green lightsaber. The Count rides a really cool looking speedercraft.

sirdizzy
    coolness although i don't collect legos

JMK
    Got POTF Bespin Leia today for $2.00 at Wal Mart. Still no Jango preview figure though.

Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast