Thread: Thank God! An EU forum!

Ewyn Jasper

Thank God! An EU forum!

About bloody time! (no offense intended )

Bromine

You said it

I'm so tired about people saying that the EU "doesn't count" when you're discussing Star Wars. I've always considered the Thrawn Trilogy to be the final episodes 7-9.

searching4Callista

Ok I was wondering...

<FONT COLOR=#FFFF00>I wanted to see what other people thought about this. Of Luke's three female compainions, Who do you like best, Callista, Gaeriel, or Mara?</FONT>

Bromine

Definitely...

Since they're only in novels, comics, etc., I won't base my opinion on looks. Doesn't matter, though: Mara wins hands down. She knows how to get things done.(no innuendos implied) I mean, she ran Karrde's operation, she was the emporer's hand, she almost killed Luke, for crying out loud! I'd definitely want her to watch my back.(Again, nothing weird is implied)

palpatine2

Mara Jade is Tops

I agree, Mara is tops. She's cool and she's ruthless. What I don't like is that she ends up with Luke, but I guess Luke needs a strong woman! BTW, does anyone know if she and Luke get married?

searching4Callista

I think...

<FONT COLOR=#ffff00>we'll find out in the next novel chronologically after "Vision of the future" Remember "Courtship"? I think they will have a similar book about Luke and Mara. (I am just speculating though)</font>

Qui John

RE: Mara Jade is Tops

I agree totally, with one exception: I *like* the notion of her ending up with Luke! And as for the wedding, I was recently thumbing thru another EU paperback (I don't even remember which one), but it specifically mentioned Mara as Luke's wife. It was one of those with Corran Horn, I think. Anyway, my $0.02 worth.