Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's your favorite EU character?

Kiranna Organa

Who's your favorite EU character?

Mine's definately Winter. (If you hadn't already guessed from my Winter thread). I had another one, but I forgot. Oh well, it'll come to me later. Oh yeah, Thrawn's pretty damn cool, too.

Yaddles little helper

Kyp Durron for me; then Mara. I guess I just dig hardcore, repressed Jedi.

Hayden

Admiral Ackbar. He's a cool fish! Should I do this? Aw what the heck, here's some music if this will work. Hope it does!

Hayden

I really wanted to do this!

searching4Callista

Well...

<font color=#ffff00>No secret... Mine is Callista. She's just the perfect woman. (I think Mara is just too bitter for me) But my second fav. is Thawn, cause he's pure genius.</font>

Bromine

Re: Well...

I really like Aves (Karrde's Lieutenant). I know he doesn't do anything that great, but I guess that's why I like him. He's just a cool smuggler, doing his job and not hogging the limelight. I think I've always wanted to live a life like that: Exciting and adventurous, but also nondescript.

Atreyu

Re: Well...

Mara, Mara, Mara, Mara, Mara, Mara, Mara, Mara, Mara, Mara, Mara, Mara, Mara, Mara, Mara, Mara, Mara, Mara ... Then Thrawn.

Admiral Daala 1

Favorite Character

If you couldn't tell by my name mine is Admiral Daala.

Mara Jade1

Re:

Mine is Mara as well. (Easy to guess huh?) Then Kyp Durron (What happend to him anyway? I only got through the first 2 books of the J.A.T., when I left off last he had killed Luke Skywalker)

searching4Callista

Alot...

<font color=#ffff00>more happens to him over time. But they don't write nearly as much about him as I'd like them too.</font>

Mara Jade1

Re: Alot...

Ser4Call., I know I remember the name Callista from somewhere but I can't place her. What books did she appear in? Was she a Jedi? "Bitter? Who Me?" -Mara Jade, Sith Apprentice Member of the Sith Counsel (if it ever gets created)

searching4Callista

Callista...

<font color=#ffff00>first appears in Children of the Jedi, then Dark saber, then Planet of Twlight. She was a Jedi in the old republic (she claims to have fought alongside Obi Wan!)She dates Luke. She lost her ablility to touch the Force. Then she was only able to touch the Dark Side. So they broke up. (sigh) And that was the last we heard of her.</font>

Mara Jade1

Re: Callista...

I do remember her. My little brother's gave me a book that she was in. Unfortunately I never got through the whole thing. It was a while ago so I remembered her but couldn't remember her name. The last thing I read was that Luke had released her from...I don't know, a Computer or something? And she took over the body of one of his Students. (What did Han call her? The Blonde with Legs?) Luke was really trying to get her powers back at that point, but I had no idea she ended up touching the darkside. That's very interesting, I wonder why they stopped writing about her. Thanks for the info. "Bitter? Who me?" (I'm teasing you) -Mara

KingCujo

No Question...

Grand Admiral Thrawn!!! My hero! KingCujo-Member of The LetterBox Council

Bromine

Re: No Question...

Now THAT was one Imperial you could truly call THE MAN! I sometimes pictured him holding the very novel he was in, and flipping ahead a few pages to figure out what the New Republic would do! (Like Dark Helmet does in "Spaceballs")

Winter2

Re: No Question...

I could just see that! Thrawn holding Heir to the Empire and skipping ahead. If you hadn't guessed, mine's Winter too. She's awesome. Like Kiranna, I wish they'd write more about her. ::sigh::

DARTH VALEN

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHRAWN. LONG LIVE THRAWN SOUNDS BETTER, THOUGH. MY SECOND CHOICE? ANY IMPERIALS + SITH LORDS, SINCE I'M ONE OF THEM!

Qui John

RE: Who's your favorite EU character?

After doing a little catching up on my reading over the past couple of months, I find that the one character that stands out in my mind is Mara Jade. Especially after the most recent duet of Timothy Zahn books...he really seems to have fleshed out a pretty complete identity for her. There's just something about her..."I'm drawn to her..." Oh, yeah - Thrawn's pretty damn cool, too (he said, jumping on the bandwagon). Anyone else think that we may not have seen the last of him?

Qui John

Well, after catching up on some lost reading time here recently, I find that my favorite EU character is still Mara Jade. I just finished up his Specter of the Past/Vision of the Future set by Timothy Zahn, and he has really fleshed out her identity. What can I say? "I'm drawn to her..."

Mirax H

My man Corran because he's so darn sexy. Then Wes Janson because he's so darn funny.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast