Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: George Lucas Destroys EU With One Word!

Atreyu

Re: Lucas's Easter Egg...

I think you're onto something Doc.

Bromine

I agree

Exactly, Doc: GL just used the same name instead of making up a new one. I mean, he IS getting old. For crying out loud, I don't expect him to keep thinking up cool names all his life. -Just to mess with people's heads some more, I think Kitster should have been named Lando, with no connection to Lando Calrissian at all.

Doc Milo

Re: I agree

Speaking of Kitster, I would love for GL to make Kitster Boba Fett. That is one part of the EU I wouldn't mind seeing shot to hell. Of course, it doesn't have to be. Kitster can flee Tatooine, after finding a way to disable the transmitter in his body, and he changes his identity so that his old slave master can't find him, and he becomes Jaster Mereel, and eventually Boba Fett. And he names his ship Slave I to remind him of his background as a slave.

Bromine

You know, I don't mean to shoot down all these great ideas, because I love them, but I was thinking about how GL never seems to let the EU tell about anything he wants to cover. There was always a big gap in EU that Ep. 1-3 will fill, so I don't think GL will wreck any EU because it always seems to work around and outside his story.

Atreyu

I hope Kitser (or whatever his name is) s NOT Boba Fett - I think that's just making everything a bit ridiculous (by the end of the prequels half the galaxy will know each other at this rate).

Reaper

Kitser stinks. If he is Boba Fett I'll loose all respect for GL. I hope old Kitser tries to leave Tatooine but forgets the transmitter and ....BOOM. That would rock.,,,

Yaddles little helper

I thought the word you were gonna say was Midi-chlorians. And yes, Kitster stinks. But he's oscar-quality alongside Wald. Have you ever wondered if Warwick Davis' mission in life is to destroy otherwise great movies?

Mirax H

I've heard speculation that Fett is actually a woman. As a woman, that sounds kinda cool until I really think about it. I would just completely shatter my image of Fett. That would suck so I hope GL doesn't throw us that curve. It would also go against the EU too and that would suck also.

Bromine

Boba Fett as a woman? That's kind of strange...no, more like scary. I DEFINITELY want to see a slave try to escape Tatooine and, as Anakin puts it, "BOOM!" As for Warwick Davis, he sort of turned my third viewing of TPM into "Where's Waldo?" as I looked for more appearances in every scene. Why did he play several different roles? Was it to lend some star power to the movies? Maybe it was to supplement the small population of theatre-going SW fans with all those Warwick Davis fans, which are the largest and most important demographic in the entire movie industry.

Leia Solo

back to the bail comments...

it is true that they are two different people. and no, lucas didn't completely discredit the eu. bail antillies is the man that ruled alderaan before the clone wars. during the clone wars, dad served under him, and not only proved himself a good fighter, but a capable leader as well. during the war, something went terribly wrong, and bail antillies was killed. once this happened, my dad, bail organa was elected to take his place. you must realize that there are about fourty years between episode one and episode four. a lot can happen in that time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12