If you haven't heard of this - this is an online Star Wars Life Simulation with about 2000 people in it at any time - so this is a fully fledged online game. This is a game created by true Star Wars fans - for Star Wars fans (sorry Interplay!).

You create your own character, build relationships, fight wars or relax in a cantina and chat. You own ships, make deals and engage in politics and so much more.

Also you don't have to be a part of the Galactic Conflict, there are a number of NFGs (Non-Faction groups - ie. not the Galactic Empire, Rebel Alliance, Black Sun or Bounty Hunter Alliance) which are smaller groups made of people roleplaying their way into the Star Wars Universe as part of a company - create your own niche in your Star Wars Universe!

And remember, you can do all this - FOR FREE!!! There is no cost whatsoever!

As you can see from my sig. I'm a part of Renegade Inc - one of the NFGs in the Star Wars Combine. You can check out what we do at www.crosswinds.net/~renegadeinc

If anyone reads this and is interested in learning more, you can contact me through e-mail <a href="mailto:kmanindigo@libertys...surf.co.uk</a> , my ICQ - no. 83984728, or post here and I'll get back to you.

I hope to hear from you soon, and May the Force be with You.