Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to get more posters?

jjwr

How to get more posters?

I'm sure everyone has noticed the lack of activity in this forum, we have maybe 10-15 people who post on a regular basis. Anyone gota ny ideas off the tops of their heads how I can lure some more people in here and get things picked up a bit?

I know the box office is pretty slow right now and I'm sure thats part of it but this place is too dead.

Jedieb

Speed up time? I really think that's the only remedy. I think things will start to pick up once the trailer hits theaters this fall. And by the time spring comes around and the toys and other merchandise hits stores will have plenty of posters. You won't recognize the place.

Jedi Master Kyle

yep...

We've pretty much beaten every topic from TPM related to the OT to death. We need Episode 2 fuel to get things going again. Wait another 6 months and this place will be a'rockin again!

Force Master Hunter

Re: yep...

Ads at theForce.net

Jedi Master Kyle

Nice!

That would be a great idea! As long as they don't mind advertising for a board other than their own.

Darth23

Re: Nice!

Come to CCnet regularly - then we'll come here regularly also.

:-)

Ok, maybe that wont happen.

Um, it sees to me that the Main Site here isn't being updated that much - the BO section definitely isn't. I was at least hoping for some info on the Video Sales there.

Force Master Hunter

Well, updating the BO page would help.......

Jedieb

Some of us post in both places. QuiGon occasionally posts here. Can you think of any others Darth23?

You know, I really think the only thing that will pick things up is time. I bet we'll see more traffic once the summer BO starts up, then even more when the trailer comes out, and then by next spring everyone will itching to get their "official" guesses in for everything from total BO to opening weekend totals.

buff jedi 2

women Posters!!!

I dont know how to get more people in here ,But I sure to wish there were women posting in here(not just in the role playing and such)

buffjedi/wookieboy

jjwr

Updated Page

Unfortunetly none of us have anything to do with the main page, I haven't even heard from any of those guys in quite a while so I have no idea whats even going on with it.

I've got a idea....we'll get buff to go around and beat people up until they start posting here

ReaperFett

Re: Updated Page

never got this. Loads RP here. The props board is busy. Yet still, noone comes here. Why?

Darth23

Turbo - actually he's an Admin on BOTH boards. :-O

I've seen Hart, Remy & DaBossNassty here. I've sure there are a few others. I visited the BG a few weeks ago and idin't recognize ANY names. I guess it doesnt' help that everyone there has like 4 or 5 aliases.

Darth23

"never got this. Loads RP here. The props board is busy. Yet still, noone comes here. Why? "

The BG - excuse me RP area and the Props area are geared towards more specific subjects. The Role Palyers 'play Star Wars' online - or at least spend a lot of time talking about and planning to 'play Star Wars'. The Props people are actually building stuff, and share knowedge, tips and tricks, show off their works, discuss to where raw supplies can be obtained, etc.

This forum isn't really geared towards a specific activity. I suppose to could have a Box Office game every week. The last time lendorin stopped by CCnet he mentioned that he was working on some kind of new Box Office game.

ReaperFett

Not everyone has 5 alias'!

Granted, I have nearly 20, but they arent all used that often!

But what I never got was everyone love films. Some like pure action. SOme comedy, Some Heroic Bloodshed. Have none ever fealt like coming here?

jjwr

The reason I've most heard out of the prop people is they don't know anyone here and would rather discuss this sort of stuff as Off Topic messages in their own forum with people they know.

ReaperFett

so if we were to arm ourselves with cattleprods, and herd them alll ibto here, they would post?

jjwr

Doubtfull...its a very stubborn bunch

buff jedi 2

Hey JJWR can I PLEEEAAASSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?????!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :evil:

buffjedi/wookieboy

ReaperFett

better, lets make a small trail of Pretzels. Noone could resist:evil:

Force Master Hunter

ooooh, how about I get DT to whack people with his frying oan to post in here?!?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast