Thread: Ding Dong the witch is gone!!!

jjwr

Ding Dong the witch is gone!!!

Survivor reference here, Jerri is finally gone! Yay!!! Maybe now the show will be more fun and get more interesting with her out of the way.

That woman was so out of touch, she seemed to think she would actually make it to the end and didn't even get the vibe that everyone buy Amber disliked her.

And of course the most important thing is that Elisabeth is still kicking!

Jedieb

As much as I try to ignore the show wile my wife is wathcing it I have to say even I know how annoying Jerri has been. Thank goodness they got rid of her! When I turned on my tv to watch CSI, one of the coolest shows on TV, I heard the weekly tagline; "Stay tuned to hear from Jerri." I went over to my wife and said; "So they kicked the annoying b*&(& off!" She filled me in the episode's shenanegans. That's as close as I need to get to Survivor.

JonathanLB

Survivor is stupid. I never watch it, I just don't see how people can have time to watch something like that. Boring show, annoying people on it.

foxdvd

lol

I do not want to watch it..but my wife also does the same thing, and I end up checking it out..

Darth McBain

Re: lol

I tell you - watching Survivor is like rubbernecking with a car wreck. You know you shouldn't be looking, but there's a morbid fascination with watching it anyway... I totally cannot stand the show and yet I often do end up watching it. My whole take on it is that I don't care who wins, as long as it isn't Jerri... So basically, I'll be pleased no matter the outcome at this point.

The thing I can't stand is that they play it up to be that they are totally "surviving" in the wilderness. Don't give me any of that crap. I mean, look at the guy who won the first Survivor show (Richard was the name, right?) He didn't look like he'd been on an island for months - he was probably still tipping the scales at 250+. And what about the incident with that guy falling into the fire? If this is true "survivor", I'd say just leave him to survive on his own - but I guess true survival means you have medical crews right there to take care of you.

If it was up to me, I think it would be so much more exciting if it was true survival and hey, if that means there's a few skeletons on the island at the end, well that's tough luck - guess you weren't able to survive... They are going for a million bucks, might as well make it interesting... I just hate the fact that it is totally about political survival and not true survival.

Ok, my rant for the day is done...

Jedieb

So the show would be better if people actually died? Damn, that's harsh. Maybe they should have them swim in croc infested waters just to make it interesting.
    McBain's Survivor, idiots check in, but they don't check out!

Darth McBain

All I'm saying is that they should practice what they preach... If the show is about true survival, make it about true survival. I just think it is lame that they make it up to be like "ooooh, these people are barely surviving by eating the crust under their toenails", when in fact they are doing just fine physically (ok, maybe a bit hungry but otherwise fine) and it is just about political back-stabbing and political survival...

Darth McBain

By the way, Jedieb. I have to say that I love your cartoon there...

Jedieb

Thanks

Thanks McBain. If you have time to waste check out the humor site at Yavin4.com. There's even sillier stuff there. Hey, is your name a Simpsons' reference? If so, nice choice.

Darth McBain

Re: Thanks

Yeah - I figured it would be a nice bridge between the Simpsons and SW.