Thread: Where will Luke and Leia be born?

Jedi Master Kyle

Where will Luke and Leia be born?

Go ahead, take a stab at it! You know you want to!

Grendel 666

Hmm. I see someone also thinks "something elsewhere... elusive." I always had an image of Obi-Wan taking the infant Luke to Tatooine rather like Merlin taking Arthur away into hiding. I can't see the twins being born on Coruscant, although there would be a certain irony to that at the very dawn of the Emperor's reign.

Jedi Master Carr

I chose Elsewhere, I agree I doubt Tatooine, I do not think it is Naboo just because it probably was in particularly bad shape. Alderaan wouldn't make any sense since Leia was later brought there. Coruscant, maybe I admit too it would be very ironic. I noticed that Dagobah was not mentioned though there is a connection with that world and at least Luke. Still, for all we know they could be born on a ship in space.

Aprentize

Dagobah it is. "There's something familliar about this place" was said for a reason.

Bromine

"There's something familiar about this place, like something out of a dream." I figured he meant that he had been feeling through the Force that he was destined to go there, or been getting vague visions about it or something.
    I chose elsewhere because right now, there are so many things we don't know and a bunch of planets we have yet to see. Considering they won't be born until Episode 3 (if we see them born at all), I would'nt be surprised no matter where they were born. Myabe after Episode 2 I'll be able to make a wild stab at it.

DvdJervs

There will be born out of Amidala.

Bromine

LMAO!

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

: ROTFLMAO..DVDJERVS!

Ben Carrozza

I think Luke's comment about his familiar feeling on Dagobah can be looked at the same way we can look at Uncle Owen's "...that's what I'm worried about" comment in Ep iv.

In the context of the ESB alone, you can see it being a possible example of Luke's precognitive abilities. In the context of the entire run of films, maybe Luke really HAS been here before -- or perhaps we are seeing Luke take after his old man a little. Anakin had a few precognitive dreams in TPM -- at least in the original scripts.

As to where the twins are born -- I have absolutely no clue -- but I'm loving it.

Jedi Master Kyle

good answer! you new here?