Thread: Do ya think...

Jedi Master Kyle

Do ya think...

Admiral Ackbar would be in prequels? I wouldn't mind seeing fish head again! Not that he would be an admiral. Or that he would even have to be in the prequels. As you can see, I'm still bored.

Bromine

I WANT TO SEE CALAMARIANS KICKIN' BUTT! THEY ROCK!

It would be nice to at least have Calamarians in some group shots or something.

Darth McBain

Yeah, that would be pretty cool - it would be neat to see a senator from Mon Calamari in Ep II or III. I don't think that Ackbar should be in them, for the reason that too much tie-ins can definitely be detrimental. I always thought they were a pretty cool species though. They definitely have cool ships.

Grendel 666

Mon Mothma, Mon Calamari. Coincidence or conspiracy? (I'm bored too!) Calamari, Macaroni... I foresee a great many italian chefs...

Jedi Master Kyle

like Jedi Master Boyardee? I had that dream too!

Ben Carrozza

Hey...with all the talk about a water planet appearing somewhere in the prequels maybe we will see the Mons.

Although, if there were a point where The Empire cracked down on the Gungans, wouldn't THAT be an underwater battle?

Food for thought (if you're still hungry)

Jedi Master Kyle

I was one who thought that the Gungans would be targeted for annihilation by the empire-to-be, but I've recently changed my tune. Why? What reason does the Empire have to destroy the Gungans other than to make an example out of them (which may be enough of an idea in of itself). They've got no presence in the senate, and no pull in the overall scheme of things. Maybe things will change between TPM and Episode 2.

Bromine

I don't really want to see much moe of the Gungans. They were neat, but we've seen them already. Been there, done that. I want to see a new alien race. Sorta like the Ewoks; they were fine in one movie, but if they were involved in all three movies, they would have got boring.

Jedi Master Kyle

I want to see more Hutts!