Thread: Spoiler about Sidious and Yoda

Darth Hez

Spoiler about Sidious and Yoda

This is spoiler material, so scroll if ya wanna..

This rumor was copied from TheForce.Net
    "Darth Sidious has a curved lightsaber. That doesn't mean that the blade is curved. It means that the handle is curved. There are two stories about yoda's lightsaber. One is that it is in his stick. The other is that he has two lightsabers. This sounds realistic to me because on set there were some extras (dressed as Jedi) practicing with two lightsabers. But it is hard to get a fix on cause Yoda is going to be mostly CG. Both Obi Wan and Anakin get their arses kicked by Ducu (sp?) played by Christopher Lee, but Yoda comes out and does some kicking of his own."

Now I dislike the idea that Obi-wan and Anakin could be beaten in combat by somone three times their age. It could happen, but why would Sidious pick a really old guy to be his apprentice? What do you guys think?

Jedi Master Kyle

What do I think? As Han Solo would say..."I'm trying not to."
    I'm beginning to realize that these rumors are coming out far too early to be plausible.

Bromine

Yeah, hard to get the truth out of a story when someone has just happened to see a part of a scene, adds his own take, then reports it.

The curved handle makes MUCH more sense than a curved blade, though.

Jedi Master Kyle

That's for sure. But it still begs the question: What's the point??? Personally, I don't see Palpy as being limber enough to weild a lightsaber and use it like he should.

Darth Hez

He must HAVE a lightsaber though. Who trained Darth Maul? He sure didn't do a college course for it. "lesson two, lightsaber building...". And of course he must have been trained in lightsaber arts when he was an apprentice, and sent on missions for HIS master. It would be cool to see it.

Bromine

Yeah, I'd assume he has one from his younger days. It would be kind of silly to see him weilding it now, though, at his age.