Thread: Episode 2 script...??

Sio Bibbles Taint

Episode 2 script...??

What did u guys think of the Episode 2 mock script on theforce.net? Even if the movie isn't as good as the originals, it will at least be better than TPM. There seems to be more human emotion and interaction. Plus there will be appearance by my man Sio Bibble.

Cat Van Derveld

I personally liked ever one of the Star Wars, and I think this one is going to be great since their is a new Fett and a new Sith and I think the Clone Wars, just going to kick ass.

Boba Fart

Why does everyone go so nuts over Boba Fart, errr I mean Fett??? If you couldn't tell by my name - I am not a big fan. He is just some nice window-dressing with no real substance. He doesn't really do all that much in the whole scheme of things except bring Han to Vader and strut around likes he's the biggest bad@ss in the Universe.
    I'll admit he is cool for just those two things I listed, but I am sickened by the fact that people worship him like he's the core of the sw universe. Worse, the authors who write all the EU books seem only too willing to indulge the fans by bringing him back after the Sarlacc incident and playing him up. Even the big guy, GL, brought him into the rerelease of Ep IV - for no purpose other than to strut around...
    I hope GL isn't putting him into the next Episodes just to please the fans. I don't think he would do that, but you never know. If it turns out he actually has a legitimate role to play in the new episodes, maybe I'll have to rethink my opinion on him, but from what I've seen in the OT - he's a bust.

That aside, I have actually tried to stay away from actually _reading_ the supposed scripts, but from scanning these forums I have a pretty decent idea of what is in them and so far things sound pretty cool. I am totally looking forward to this...

Cat Van Derveld

Well he is supposed to be barely a boy in this one where there is a new Fett ,Jango Fett, and the reason I like him because of his cool gadgets he has, I mean, those rockets where pretty tight,and I liked his ship also too.His mask and uniform, and I also liked who he was knon to be something good and probably will be shown in the next episode.

Starquest aka AndyR

re:

Boba fett is popular because he is a mystery. Everyone is afraid of him, he is cunning, has cool gadgets, and he is the reason empire was such a dark and gloomy movie, which is what makes it the best movie in the SW universe. without him in ESB, vader wouldn't have found han, which enables him to confront luke, which is how luke finds out that vader is his father, which is what prompts luke to save his father, which is what provokes vader into fulfilling the prophesy as the chosen one. So he does play a prominant role in ESB... dontcha think?

Jidai Geki

Boba Fett

His draw has always been his mystery, the fact that so little is know about him, yet a history bewteen him and Vader is hinted at in ESB.

The point of bringing him into these films is to show, where he came from and why he is significant in the history of this story. And if you have been following the story leaks, as I have, you can put two and two together and figure out why he becomes what he does, and what role he is going to play in III, and how that ties him in with Vader, and adds more weight to his place in the OT.

I love Fett. But I do wish that some of the mystery about him could have been maintained. But to tell the story this way, that really isn't possible. But still, the story they have come up with for him is very cool, and casts him as a brother of sorts to Anakin, as far as the events in their lives that bring them to become these darker figures later in their lives. I just hope that the whole thing isn't ruined in the filming and direction of II and III.

Jedi Master Kyle

a thought...

I just dreamt this up, though I don't necessarily want it to happen, in this day in age, can you guys see a movie or series that surrounds the events of Boba Fett's life after Episode 3? Kinda like an EU thing with Boba as the star?

Starquest aka AndyR

re: a thought...

Sounds like a good fan film waiting to be made.... Wish I had the time for one... *sigh*