Thread: If possible which EU character would U want in the

Jedi Master Carr

If possible which EU character would U want in the

Prequals

ReaperFett

I just want Kyp: The Movie

Jedi Master Carr

The reason I did not include Kyp or Mara Jade was because they were all born after the timeline of the prequals, so I had to find major characters that were old enough and might appear in these next two movies.

ReaperFett

I think it would be great to see a blue faced Admiral at one stage. Then Grand Admiral smurf will have his day

Bromine

I voted for Bel Iblis because he seemed pretty cool, plus I think he's got the best shot of actually being in the Prequels, since he was supposed to be involved with the Senate at that time.
    Even if he isn't, I'm going to pick out someone in the background and say it's him.

Jedi Master Carr

Yeah I agree that is why I included him, but I also think the Bothan, Borsk has a shot. I hoping we at least see a Bothan, I have barly clue what one looks like. Now I voted for Thrawn, but I do not expect him in the film, even if Lucas was willing to put a EU character in the prequals Thrawn wouldn't really have a place, because he rose to power around the time of TESB, even if he was in the Empire from the beginning he was probably nothing more than a Lietenant or some officer. And I do not want to see a blue skinned officer standing on one of the platforms, and say wow that must be Thrawn, I would rather than not see him in it at all.

Bromine

I always pictured Bothans as sort of large gerbils with a more human face and body proportions, but then I bought the Star Wars: Rebellion game and they have a little pic of them. I'll scan it in tomorrow.

Jedi Master Carr

How is Rebellion, anyways, I have been thinking of buying it, is it worth it? Video game magazines said it was terrible but I am not sure to believe them or not.

Bromine

Personally, I ended up hating it. It seems awesome at first, because of all the features, but the main problem is that it's not turn based, it's real-time instead. This means that you're either pausing the action so you can do a million things, or you're setting the speed to FASTEST and waiting for something to happen (And when it does, you quickly slow the game down again to deal with it!). The other problem is that because it's not turn-based, your firepower becomes meaningless when you do things like attack a planet. If you have few ships attacking, no problem: just click "Attack Planet" a few more times really quick. Also, you have to do a lot of boring resource allocation which involves building construction facilities and mines and such, which isn't very fun once you've got like 20+ planets to keep track of.
    Okay, short answer is: I really, REALLY wanted to love this game, but it got boring fast. It's cool because it has lots of Star Wars ships and characters and tie-ins to the movie, but sadly that's about all it's got going for it.
    If you ever play "Star Trek: Birth of the Federation", I think that's what Rebellion should've been like.

Jedi Master Kyle

Ditto! I wanted this to be the coolest game, but it just never grabbed me. I think I played it twice and gave up.

JediWilliam

I agree

I never liked rebellion. I always thought that it was boring and tedious... Tidious... annoying. Anyway, then I found a program on the internet that lets me alter the character's, ship's and anythings powers. Like diplomacy and espionage. It's really cool. I even put my self in the game. That's right. I put my picture in and renamed a character Rister Nor,(name copyrighted to Turbyfilms) and now the games a little more fun when I go on the missions.

By the way I would put Bevel Lemelisk, the guy that actually designed the Death Star.

Jedi Master Carr

Re: I agree

What is the name of the program, and do you have the address of where you got it from, I will probably buy it if I can alter things in the game.

ReaperFett

Re: I agree

I love it! It is deep, and better than half the trash around nowadays. When you get Rebed, it only gets better!

JediWilliam

I don't know

I don't remember where I got it from but just search for REBED. IF you don't find it, I'll send it to you free of charge.