Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are we even doing X-Men anymore?

were doing this

WERE MAKING THIS HAPEN

Flux
    Dammit, I lost the stats for the baseball game Taya and Train are watching. Running to post to house.

I PM'd the play-by-play and box score links to Freight Train!

TheHolo.Net Poster
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Vince
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: vinceisgreat
    I was going to post to the Redencion House thread, but the internet is out at the moment. Will post tomorrow, hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Flux View Post
    Wait, Harriman owes Freight Train shoes. Want to have her visit and check on that and get into trouble?
    I definitely do want to do this. My reservation is that I'm also supposed to have a thread lined up where I develop a suit/shoes for Jim; I've got a thread already on the go where I meet and work with one of Sarah's characters; I've got a thread lined up where I meet and work with Zero; and I'm supposed to have something lined up with José as well.

Everything on the cards at the moment is pretty much a "square one" thread for me, and while I love all of the ideas that we've cooked up, and while I definitely want to write those events and see them happen... it feels like I'm treading water to some extent. I've got all these things keeping me busy, when what I really want to do is move on to the actual juicy part of the story that we've been waiting for years to get on with.

It's making it a little difficult to get myself psyched up and motivated for posting in this setting.
    Last edited by Captain Untouchable; Mar 2nd, 2013 at 02:12:40 AM.
    It's like that, and that's the way it is.

Freight Train
    Not even a problem. Are you at all interested in continuing False Flag, where Zenas has to kill Torrsk for Decepis?

Vince: Post away. The more the merrier.

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    It's fun seeing this stuff moving again

Quote Originally Posted by Freight Train View Post
    Not even a problem. Are you at all interested in continuing False Flag, where Zenas has to kill Torrsk for Decepis?
    In theory, yes. In practice, I'm not entirely sure what's meant to be happening, and I'm rapidly running out of stall tactics to keep the thread going any longer. Is someone else (s'Il?) meant to be bursting in at some point?

Zhe'chot
    I don't recall. It's been that long/I've been busy enough that I only have the vaguest memory of what the outcome is to be. Let's get Charley and Christin. They'll know.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    btw I'm not sure if I should post as Anna next or wait for others or..? Just let me know.

oh what a tangled web I weave

Flux
    You're up.

Not anymore!

ice, ice, baby

TheHolo.Net Poster
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer Alex Kaine's Avatar
    As point of clarification, I'm playing both Alex and Ronnie in this scene, so consider one or the other (or both) as me taking my turn.

Flux
    Gotcha. I'll bear it in mind.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12