Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Night Angel

Flux
    He pulled her to him, pressing his hips up into her as she straddled him. He gave her an enticing grin, petting her cheek as she blushed, then drew her in close. They kissed deeply, Flux slowly grinding his hips to hers, pulling the sheer garment up to touch her bare hips, and had only just begun to press himself inside her when...

"Fuckin' MAGNETS!" screamed Tron's cell phone. "How do they work!?"

Flux's head sagged back against the bed with an aggravated sigh as Banner shimmied against him, competing for his attention. He recalled his dilemma before his incarceration, of feeling his allegiance torn between the Brotherhood and Banner. He'd considered the matter settled, with Banner's devotion to him growing to embrace his involvement in the Brotherhood movement...but not so. He grabbed the phone and looked at the screen: one text message.

Banner Laverick
    Banner pressed against him, a tiny pout on her lips. It was hard to not laugh at his ring-tone, but she found it a little rude that he'd decided now was the time to check his phone.

"Check your messages. It's obviously important. I'll even give you some privacy."

She couldn't keep an annoyed tone out of her voice. Getting up off his lap, she stomped off into the washroom, shutting the door behind her.

Banner couldn't believe he would do THAT, in the middle of them doing IT. All of the resentment she had for his "brothers" came bubbling back up; would he always chose them over her? Maybe. She hoped that wasn't the case, but now she wasn't so sure. Going back into the bedroom would only lead to another argument about it.

Flux
    Flux sighed and rubbed his face one hand as he lifted the phone to see what the ring was about. One text message. Well, with Banner in the bathroom, why not check it? It's not like he could get into more trouble with her.

Yo, get back here. Got business to discuss.

He rose and looked at his naked self with a sigh, then went to the bathroom door, knocking and leaning on the door frame.

"Babe? I, uh...gotta go work. Very urgent. So, I'm gonna borrow those blue pajama pants I got you with the clouds on 'em. Bring 'em back cleaned and folded, promise." Silence rallied back to him through the door. "Okay, well, I love you. See you later."

He went to the closet and found the pants easily--he'd noticed them while he was snuggling on her earlier. The first gift he'd ever gotten her was a teddy bear and these pants, the better to help her sleep at Cullen's. He put them on, wishing the nostalgia was enough to wash out the cold feeling of dread at having to come back here later in the week and what, precisely, it was that the Brotherhood needed from it. He hoped it was violent. Fighting was thrilling and he needed to unwind. He dragged his shoes and bands on and crouched in the window, checking for people who might witness him. Finding none, he leapt out to the next rooftop and crawled down the wall on the other side, making his way back in the sweltering Los Santos heat.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123