Thread: Need a master? Post here.

Training Thread Need a master? Post here.

I will be taking two more padawans, and I think there are other Knights who are available for training. So, post if you need a master! Tell me what your force abilities are so far and what you'd like to learn.

Oh, and how old you are.

there is no passion; there is serenity
    there is no death; there is the Force

Iain Carrick
    I am in need of a Master (also, I am in need of somehow getting to the Wheel, as I am currently incarcerated on Nal Hutta).

I am a Zelosian, age 22. I have basic force skills thus far, but am leaning towards being a more combat-oriented Jedi who happens to have a knack with animals.

Serena will be looking to sharpen her light saber skills so this could work out well.

Iain Carrick
    A fine idea indeed! Just come break me out of jail, and I'm yours

TheHolo.Net Poster

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Charley
    Draiya isn't here yet but she's 13 and will be an illusionist

SW-Fans.Net Poster

As Auditor-General of the Corporate Sector Authority, I hereby order all food chains to make their bantha burgers with bacon... ... ...I can do that, right? I can't? You're fired.
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Vince
    Blog Entries
    Not so much in need of a master, but will be arriving at the Wheel soon(ish), and will be available to train a student (or students).

I've already got Zeke set up to get Sindy (Kaman's Padawan) under his tutelage shortly upon arrival. Wouldn't be opposed to one more.