My big concern is that we always say "lets not worry about it now", and it always seems to bite us in the ass in the long run. Since the Wheel was created we've not really had much guidance or structure, and I think we've suffered for it.

I'm sure Dee and Andrew will back me up on how tough it can be writing a Padawan at times. There's no information out there at all on what it's like living on the Wheel, or what you could or should be doing. Yes, "you could just ask", but shouldn't we at least have some basic information? Should Kala and Akasha be doing threads where they "just finished Master Serena's levitation class"? Is Wyl skipping his Jedi Philosophy homework when he's playing Spies with Tak?

We've not put any thought into how easy it is to travel between ships in the Wheel, either. This is something that would be especially useful to know if we plan to split ourselves up between different ships. Does the Challenger run a Space Bus service so that people can commute from the ship that they live on to the ship where Loki is teaching "Lightsaber 101"? Is there a Wheel version of "Cloud 9" - a ship with an arboretum or something, where people can go to relax and be outside? How easy is it to get there - is there a shuttle every hour, or do you have to "make a day of it"?

Knowing what the Council is doing would help with that, too. Maybe Barton "isn't a Jedi really", but knowing that Person X is in charge of coordinating supply shipments is the kind of detail that a Rogue character could mention in a post. Knowing that Vansen will need approval from the Council for Decision Y, or that the Council will need approval from Vansen for Decision Z, would also be helpful.

It isn't essential information, but this kind of stuff really helps set the scene.

Our activity level doesn't always help, but we're not making it easy on ourselves either. I don't think it's surprising that we've had new members show up, post a couple of times, and then vanish completely. Even us vets have trouble working out what's going on at times.