Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: [Novgorod] Grognar's Last Chance Shop & Gulp

TheHolo.Net Poster
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Mitch

Onashi, Bette, MARCUS

Had Bette been looking Tevit's way when the word "Defender" was called out, she would have seen his body stiffen, ears tilt back and hackles threaten to raise. It was no secret that the Nehantites didn't have much love for the Empire, but this one in particular had a more than healthy amount of hate.

"Fucking Imperials," he growled as he unfolded a couple paper credit slips. His tab settled, he glanced around the room to see who might be heading for the door in a chance to possibly spot whoever this Imperial wretch would be. It certainly crossed his mind to follow whoever it might be, and make his opinion known with a wrench upside the back of the Imperial's skull, but right now he needed to keep a low profile.

"Good luck with your droid," Tevit called back to Onashi, then turned and waved a paw for Bette to follow him. His ship wasn't far, and he still hadn't received a message on his comm from his new employers, so he figured he had a bit of time he could kill away from the bar. Besides, even for not having any fur, Bette was a right looker, in his book, and some alone time could be quite... fortuitous, if he played his cards right.

SW-Fans.Net Poster
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Kaman

Mara, Morgan

Miriya gnawed lightly at the inside of her left cheek and shrugged.

"Just a pit-stop. I haven't a single frakkin' clue where Prettyboy is taking me, but wherever it is, it's on John's authority. At any rate, I must not have the 'clearance' or something to be in the know."

She knocked back a further gulp of her refreshement.

"Either that or the reason for the tight lips is that I'm being taken somewhere I won't like. Who knows? At any rate, it's gotta be better than playing the ferryman or being hunted for taking from people who didn't really need what I was making off with, anyway."

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456