Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: March Madness 2012

Quote Originally Posted by CMJ View Post
    Dude, it's not like I'm a Kansas fan?

I know same here. I am not a fan of either team and was a pretty neutral in this game. I watched most of the game and really didn't see that many bad calls. I think they called the game fairly.

The Original BuffJedi
    lol!! i'm actually over it now, just bored i know what happened...the major fact is Kansas(shouldn't be ) is still dancing. My real, question is ...Lord I'll get it for this, ..if Kentucky does not win, this year and or next and calipari leaves, how many violations will he leave kentucky with or if they win, and he leaves ..i'm telling you, he is dirty. Now, i have a bigger question and i really ...really am not trying to be funny, but when did they let guys play women's college ball?? that's a GUY on Baylor or was..im telling you, I'm 50% sure i saw an Adams apple. not something i'm going to say im 100% right about, but dang! if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and looks like a duck, from where I'm from...its a duck!

The Original BuffJedi
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Master Carr View Post

I know same here. I am not a fan of either team and was a pretty neutral in this game. I watched most of the game and really didn't see that many bad calls. I think they called the game fairly.
    re watch the game..that is all, i mean.. i really, am over it ..but re watch the game.

Quote Originally Posted by The Original BuffJedi View Post
    lol!! i'm actually over it now, just bored i know what happened...the major fact is Kansas(shouldn't be ) is still dancing. My real, question is ...Lord I'll get it for this, ..if Kentucky does not win, this year and or next and calipari leaves, how many violations will he leave kentucky with or if they win, and he leaves ..i'm telling you, he is dirty. Now, i have a bigger question and i really ...really am not trying to be funny, but when did they let guys play women's college ball?? that's a GUY on Baylor or was..im telling you, I'm 50% sure i saw an Adams apple. not something i'm going to say im 100% right about, but dang! if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and looks like a duck, from where I'm from...its a duck!
    I believe Calipari is dirty, I have a friend who is a Memphis alumni, and he pissed her off what he did to their program. I wouldn't be shocked if they win if the title is vacated in a few years.

The Original BuffJedi
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Master Carr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Original BuffJedi View Post
    I believe Calipari is dirty, I have a friend who is a Memphis alumni, and he pissed her off what he did to their program. I wouldn't be shocked if they win if the title is vacated in a few years.
    glad we agree on that pretty much said the same thing to my brother-in - law, if they were to win.

The Original BuffJedi
    just going to show a few clips from the unc duke game that duke won this year, by 1 point with um...wonderful officiating like in the last 3 mins..granted, unc did without a doubt just stop playing, but duke had help..now as soon as someone posts the unc ka game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpYY...eature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDNm...eature=related

going to also try and find the clip where one of the plum brothers walked right up to the goal and scored..no call... all within the 2 minute time frame.

And I am sure Duke fans have made similar videos about UNC. Every fanbase in the country complains about the refs. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234