Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Even Bigger Thread o' Last Night I Dreamt...

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny

Weird Even Bigger Thread o' Last Night I Dreamt...

Because the last thread got so huge, here is another thread in which to share the derangements conjured up by your subconscious!

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    Last night I dreamt I was running down a street in what seemed like Paris and someone was throwing plant pots at me from windows above the street.

Then I bought some trainers, with the intention of selling them at a profit when I got back to the UK. For some reason I was friends with Snoop Dogg, and left the trainers with them. He sold them at a loss and I was furious. Seriously felt like I had a 5 minute argument with the shop-owner about how I wanted my trainers back. Snoop Dogg gave no fucks.

During my dream last night, I watched an episode of the 80s/90s Spiderman cartoon - the one where Madame Web sends him to an alternate dimension so that he can play live action chess with Captain America and the Fantastic Four. I remember quite clearly that it was that specific episode.

I turned on the TV today, and that bloody episode was on.

TheHolo.Net Poster

The Scorpion Prince
    Oil my peanuts, you blood-cursed bastards.
    DragonCon 09
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Peter
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CrusaderJ11
    Then how can you be sure that you are not still in the dream? Think about it or better dream about it!

TheHolo.Net Admin

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Christin
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W4BSY Steam ID: ApexLupine
    Last night's dream was crazy, and actually had me upset when I woke up from it.

It started out with me and Charley in Ross, looking around for house goods. This Ross however had a river/ stream running through it, but instead of a normal river bank along the sides it had nylon lenos (stuff we use at work to hold the edges of the material together) keeping the ground from eroding. Towards the back of the store the lenos were coming unraveled, and me being me, I had to fix them. So off I go with Charley in tow to find the root of the problem. At this point the dream environment changes to the outdoors, and we're in an open-cab truck type vehicle driving along the side of the river. We come across a small waterfall, and I stopped the 'truck', got out, and made my way down the dropoff. A little ways further, the river opened up into a lake, and as I'm going along the waterfront I found a catch selvage buried in a hole in the sand.

For some reason I knew this catch selvage was the source of my little river problem, so I started to pull it out of the hole. At that point a squad of American soldiers walked up and told me that the Japanese were responsible, and as we're talking a Japanese soldier on a flying surfboard jet thing circles us, and me and a soldier shoot it down and loot the dead body for ammo and a cellphone and loose change. For some reason the cellphone has some sort of evidence on it, and after meeting back up with the rest of the squad and we decide it's best to split up and meet at some american embassy/airport. Now, for some reason the soldier I shot down the bad guy with was named Neal and I guess in our short time together we got to be really close friends, but when it came time to split up, Neal had to go take the captured surfboard jet thing and get it to the embassy. So Charley and I got teamed up with a soldier named John. John looked like Kai from Lexx, only without the beehive hairdo, heh. So yeah, me, Charley, and John get in the truck and we have to make it to the embassy/airport with this cellphone full of important information, and as we're crashing through backcountry roads, we're being chased by military-controlled passenger liner jets. The embassy/airport comes into view from over a hill at the same time as another 747 when all of a sudden the whole truck is pulled up into the air by an American helicopter and taken the rest of the way to our destination.

When we land, we all run inside and go through the terminal into a parking deck. There, John gets an encrypted message that looks alot like one of those letter posters in an optometrist's office, and after he decodes it, he hands it to me.

It said that Neal died.

I remember looking at it for a while and growing incredibly more upset, and then I woke up - still angry and sad that Neal was killed.

I drempt I was being attacked by a shark.

When I woke up, my leg was bleeding.

O_O
    It's like that, and that's the way it is.

Glen Fiddich
    I just drempt that I taught a bunch of assorted local residents to march in military formation, and then sing an acapella arrangement of a Plan B song with a marching dance routine for an international competition.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    I dreamed that my glasses came but they were not the right frames. The box was full of random junk, too, like it was a catch-all for things that didn't go anywhere from the warehouse. I had to go back to the store to try to get the right glasses again.

That's a pretty boring dream, lol.

oh what a tangled web I weave

It was the Summer of 2012, and I was living in the rural English town where I grew up. I wasn't living alone though: for some reason I was also living with Brian, and a girl who I lived with in halls for a year at uni, who was called Sam and played hockey.

That in itself was usual, but the dream decided to phrase itself in a very odd way. It quickly turned into How I Met Your Mother, with me apparently narrating my own actions as I described some funny and yet not particularly deep story about how everyone wanted me to spend the evening with them doing something completely different. Barney Stinson - who was there for no good reason at all - also wanted to spend the evening with me, so that I could be his wingman; I suggested he take Brian, but he told me "No, brah; I need a wingman who won't keep all the chicks for himself." Apparently, Dream Brian is something of a stud. Who knew?!

Anyway, the story was resolved with us all deciding that we were going to do what I was going to do anyway, but as a foursome instead of a duo. So we climbed into a taxi - which was for some reason driven by Christin - and set off down a road lined with trees. Christin kept asking us things like "Am I driving on the right side?", and taking her hands off the wheel to get video footage of the trees so she could email it to me; to which I ended up yelling: "I CAN SEE THE TREES! I'M RIGHT -- WATCH OUT FOR THE TRUCK!"

We ended up at the hospital, with Dream Christin in an amusingly-posed full body cast. Everyone else was completely uninjured; Dream Brian speculated that it was something to do with his magnificent beard. Dream Charley then entered, and was wearing an apron with inflatable breasts on it; he got one of those canned laughter style live studio audience cheering things to herald his arrival, but I was the only one who seemed to think that was weird.

Then we all went to a bar called "Liz". Christin was sat in the booth still in the full body cast - and then Magneto walked in. Barney Stinson told us all "Hey look, Liz will be happy: she's always wanted Michael Fassbender to come inside her," then did a Hey-o! / High Five combination.

Then I woke up.

TheHolo.Net Poster

The Scorpion Prince
    Oil my peanuts, you blood-cursed bastards.
    DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Peter
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CrusaderJ11
    Fucked up nightmare of the day:

I dreamt that Charley, Christin, Jenny, Chris and I were sitting in a car driving the Autobahn up to Berlin for no specified reason. Charley was driving and once we heard on the radio that there is a traffic jam ahead Charley used the navigation system to drive around it.

So we leave the Autobahn and like it always happens with those damn navigation systems we end up driving on a dirt road through a fogy forest. Then Christin is starting to ask Charley if he thinks that this is the right road. And Charley is all like "Ma'am the Lady says we are supposed to drive that way so we do that."

We then reach somekind of small town inside the forest with a lot of abandoned buildings since we are in eastern Germany now this is not that odd. While driving we spot some pale blue human like shapes between the trees now and then.

Eventually we reach an old abandend industry complex with silos and huge chimneys and suddenly one of those pale blue human things runs into the car and Charley drives over it. We stop because we are all scared that we ran over a human being and want to check on it. But then the guy suddenly stands up and moves torwards us we realize that something is wrong. As we look around we notice a lot more pale blue humans only dressed in their dirty white boxer shorts moving in our direction. So we all jump back into the car and I end up at the driver's seat.

So I am driving as fast as I can while running over those zombie like creatures while Chris on the backseat is complaining about my driving: "Peter, do you really have to run over all of them? Who let Peter drive in the first place." I then turn around the car using the hand break in order to drive all the way back. Now the navigation system starts to complain as well.

We ended up at the school house of this small settlement that actually looks pretty new. Jenny then has got the idea we could start the alarm system of the school in order to get help. So we go inside and I am like "Oh I always wanted to do that!" bash the small window of the firealarm in and press the button.

Bad idea the fire alarm goes on and this attracts even more of those creatures that are now moving inside the building as well. So we fight our way through them while they always explode into blue and red mists of gore once we punch and kick them.

At the schools cafeteria we run into a guy and a girl with less pale skin and in full clothing. Their hair has not turned white yet so we figure they are none of them but once we talk to them we realize they are already in the process of turning since they are totaly unmotivated and depressed. So we leave the EMO zombies behind and fight our way back out to the car since we all agree that the longer we stay here the more likely it is that we will turn as well.

So we drive like a bat out of hell back to the Autobahn. After that the dream got blury involved driving over a snowy mountain pass and more of those creatures and then the alarm clock rang.

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    "Peter, do you really have to run over all of them? Who let Peter drive in the first place."
    !! So true to life.

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    I dreamt that I was at a con with Sarah and we met Sean Bean cosplaying as Ned Stark, and Nikolai Costerwhatsit cosplaying as Jaime. Also there was some kind of panic wherein everyone had to evacuated the hotel and I was like "NOOOO MY PASSPORT, we have to go back for it! I would go back for your passport Sarah!" So we went back and discovered nothing was wrong in the hotel, and looted some empty hotel rooms. The end.

Chartis
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasquian Belargic View Post
    I dreamt that I was at a con with Sarah and we met Sean Bean cosplaying as Ned Stark, and Nikolai Costerwhatsit cosplaying as Jaime...

Mama liiiiiiike.

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    I got my picture taken with Jaime, but Ned was all.. oh no I can't, but I have some glossy photoprints of myself that I can sign for you. He was just carrying them around in his jerkin/doublet/whatever you call that, a whole stack of them.

Chartis
    What a conceited ninny. That appointment to Hand of the King really went to his head.

Heidrich Alderman
    I drempt that Liz had superpowers. She flew into my room and threw a shoe at my head. I woke up.

Why you be mean to me, dream Liz?

Chartis

SW-Fans.Net Poster

DragonCon 09
    Last night I had a dream that when I went to put away the mouthwash that I really genuinely had bought earlier in the afternoon, there was a big fuck off bottle underneath the sink already. I was really aggravated that I'd wasted money on an economy-sized jug when we had it at home all along.

So, logically, I tore out all the staircases and installed "minivators", which were very small elevators that came with free fancy drinks.

I drempt that I ironed my jeans, and ate a cadbury's cream egg.

50% of that dream is coming true right now, at least.

TheHolo.Net Poster

Tequila Satan
    Baroness Scorpion #1

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Sarah
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nuime Steam ID: Nuime
    I dreamed that I was going to some huge outdoor mall with someone and I didn't want to be there...

So I was determined to just buy ice cream but I woke up before I could!

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast