[This thread happens after the events of General Quarters]

With a flash of pseudo light, the Warspite dropped out hyperspace at Sullust. This was the home of the Alliance's 4th Fleet... and now Adan's new home. Over the past month, his life had been pulled in several different directions... like a star caught between massive blackholes.

But now, it seemed, that his life was settle down as a transfer was requested for the Warspite to leave the 3rd fleet and join the 4th. So, once again, Adan had to put on hold his quest to find his sister and do his duty. It had actually taken a few days to get to Sullust. At the time of the request, the Warspite had been going through a resupply and their Number 2 engine had acted up again. Remembering that, he looked over at the Engineering Officer.

"How's the Two?", he asked, knowing that everyone knew that the 'Two' was.

The engineer grinned along with several others on the bridge. "It hasn't thrown a tantrum yet, but there has been a fair amount of pouting", he replied.

Adan grinned inspite of himself. "Well, just let us know when she cries."

"We'll all know when that happens."

"Too true."

Adan left the engineer to monitor the engines and moved over to the communications station. They had just entered range Sullust and their home fleet, the 4th. Off in the distance, Adan could see the larger ships, but the computer picked up all the ships in the fleet and shown their names and details of each.

A message pinged from the planet's surface. Adan leaned over take the call. A hologram appeared of a naval officer.

"This is Sullust control, identify yourself and purpose."

"I am Commander Adan Kolar of the Warspite. We are being transferred to the 4th Fleet from Mon Calamari. Submitting my orders and authorization now."

Adan hit a few buttons, transferring their codes and orders and then they waited for a few minutes for them to be confirmed. Off in the distance, two Rebel Assault Frigates moved closer to the Warspite, along with 2 squadrons of X-Wing fighters.

Adan knew that they were just taking precautions so he gave them no mind. Soon, the officer came back online.

"Authority granted. Please assume course 286 by 90 mark 22 and put yourself into orbit. Your Commanding Officer will then have more orders for you directly. Sullust out."

Adan nodded and watched as the holo faded. Then the beacon pinged and the navigator began to move the Dreadnaught into formation at the edge of the fleet. The Rebel Assault Frigates returned to their formation as well.

For now, it was a waiting period for orders.

"Exo, I'll be in my quarters, please let me know when we are contacted."

The Exo, a Duros named Quar nodded and assumed command, leaving Adan to go to his quarters. Once there, he activated his console and pulled up his mail.

Still nothing from his sister. He sat back and sighed. He really needed to find her.