Thread: Joining the Jedi

Terrus Vall

Joining the Jedi

Hey, id like to join the jedi with Terrus Vall. Do i need to post a bio?

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Baby.. I may be blind but what I lack in sight I make up for in sensuality ;)

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Jenny
    Hi Terrus

Take a look at this thread, which contains a new characters guide to the Jedi: http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19616

Terrus Vall
    Groovyness, do i post the bio here for approval once im finished or do i just post it right into the bio area?

Terrus Vall
    One more question.... How many years does this rp take place after the Jedi purge?

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Doctor Jesus Terrible
    aka. The Bottomless Pit

I think we're sitting at about 6-8 years after Endor.

Terrus Vall
    Here is a little bio, if it needs to be adjusted to fit with the sites story or timeline, or if it just does not make sense lol, i can make the adjustments. Never been to good at bios though.

I had the Bio part paragraphed but it changed up when i copied and pasted.

Name: Terrus Vall

Home World: Coruscant
    Apperance: Fairly tall. Has a well trimmed beard that is surprisingly full for some one of his age. Always wears his blaster strapped to the side of his leg.

Rank: Was the apprentice of Bos Ra until the Jedi Masters death.

Bio:
    Was born on Coruscant and raised by his father, a smuggler who would often travel, until his father was killed while he was 10. Terrus grew up on the bottom levels of coruscant making life particularly hard. After his father died he was forced out onto the dangerous streets. He found refuge with an old merchant who ran a road side shop. The merchant took him in as his apprentice for years teaching him the trade of merchanting but also teaching him the most basic and simple survival skill, how to fire a blaster. The merchant revealed that he had been a smuggler with Terrus’s father and that the reason he took him in was because his father had saved his life. Once Terrus turned 16, he and the merchant left planet to run a small galactic merchanting business connected to several planets. Terrus was hired on as security for the crew what with having his father’s skill of good aim with a blaster. It was during this time that Terrus met someone who would change his life and reveal to him his true destiny.
    Jedi Master Bos Ra, took Terrus in to train him in the ways of the Jedi after studying the young boy for nearly a month deciding on whether or not to take such an old padawan. He made the choice with the reasoning that force sensitive’s were rare and in danger and ultimately decided that it was best that Terrus stuck close to his side. He was amazed that the boy had been completely undetected by the empire and came to the theory that as terrus had learned the tricks of surviving he unconsciously hid his force signature, though it was only a theory. Terrus had informed Bos of all the strange occurrences which had begun happening over the years that he met the merchant encounters with dangerous situations that should have ended in death but did not.
    Over the course of the next 4 years Terrus was trained as a padawan. It was during the final days of Bos Ra’s life that he revealed to Terrus that there was still a community of Jedi traveling constantly in a fleet of ships. It was his intention to reveal to them that he had survived the Jedi purge and take Terrus there to continue his training. But first the two stopped inside the Fyrth asteroid system where terrus found a crystal to be used in the construction of his light saber. While there however, a bounty hunter who had been tracking Bos for some time made his appearance and killed Bos by sneaking aboard the large freighter they had been traveling on and leaked a poisonous gas through into Bos’s quarters. By the time Terrus returned Bos was dead and the bounty hunter gone. At the age of 20 Terrus began to search for The Wheel and complete his training. Having only received little training and was still only an apprentice, or ex apprentice, Terrus still struggled using the force as a guide for two years attempting to track down the wheel and fulfill his destiny.
    Last edited by Terrus Vall; May 13th, 2011 at 11:36:34 AM.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    I think its closer to 4-5 years after Endor actually.

Terrus Vall
    Thats cool, it still goes with the timeline as far as i know

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Baby.. I may be blind but what I lack in sight I make up for in sensuality ;)

AKA
    Jenny
    The bio looks good, Terrus We ask that all new players start basically at the bottom of the ladder in terms of Force powers but there is no harm in having a bit of backstory to suggest that Terrus had a natural knack for keeping out of danger, for example, because of his Force sensitivity.

Given the state of the Galaxy and the status of Force users as fugitives, it would make sense that Terrus' training wasn't as comprehensive or thorough as someone who had been trained during the peaceful times of the Jedi Order, so that could explain how even after a few years with a Jedi, Terrus still didn't have a complete grasp on all of the techniques he had observed his Master using.

Does that make sense?

Terrus Vall
    I edited it to make it where he is still very weak and untrained in the force to where he still cant do much with it other than use it as a sort of intuition and reflex do to the little training he received.

I have something of an idea about how we can have Terrus find the Wheel.... or rather the Jedi find Terrus.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Doctor Jesus Terrible
    aka. The Bottomless Pit

If you need an Inquisition hook to help out with that, let me know.

Terrus Vall
    Would it make sense for the Jedi to be on tatooine and find him during a mission or something like that? Or maybe the mission could be finding him after sensing him?

Terrus Vall
    Ive planned out the thread if any one wants in. Way i figured it would be Terrus going to meet a rebel contact for the location of the wheel when the whole thing goes sour and the empire shows up. Then maybe the jedi can appear and get terrus out of the bind.