Thread: Have ship, will smite.

Akrabbim

Roleplay Related Have ship, will smite.

Well, Akrabbim has recently acquired a small ship, and has escaped wandering around on a frozen rock for a few years. So, he's a bit touched in the head, but still as smite-happy as always. So, I need things for him to attempt to smite. Anyone up for an RP? At the moment, he's... well, wherever the Wheel was when they got attacked by the Imps. I'm not sure where that is... but still... anyone wanna have at it?

Akrabbim
    not sure if this will entice anyone, but I could also use a slicer to help me with a project...

TheHolo.Net Poster

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Geoffrey
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karagane Steam ID: Davendude
    Slicer?

I'm available for anything you might need. I have a plethora of characters gathering dust and muse to write. Just tell me what you need and I will endeavor to make it so.

Akrabbim
    Well... the idea is to basically create something out of thin air. If you wanna chat about it, my IM name is DrakenChakara on AIM... drop me a line. If you don't have AIM, try my username at Google for e-mail.

The thread for this discussion can be found here: http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=21722 for anyone interested and for Akrabbim himself.