Thread: Lie To Me

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny

TV Lie To Me

This is one of many shows that I'm dipping into, by watching the pilot episode. It seems fun so far - but I was wondering if anyone here has watched a season or more, and could give a broader impression of the show

It's fantastic!

It's got the best bits of House and Castle, mixed together. Well, okay. It doesn't have Nathan Fillion and Hugh Laurie. But it does have this completely brilliant genius of a doctor who solves cases each week, who is a bit of an arse, and whose staff is both disgruntled with him, but completely in awe at the same time; and it's not about finding a cure, but just "solving the puzzle". It's full of twists, turns, and they somehow manage to make what should be a fairly boring concept extremely dynamic... and on top of that, they've got the sarcastic personality of Castle, and the relationship with his daughter which is absolutely wonderful.

I only got into it during season 2, because my sister watched it. Whatever you do, don't give up before then: there's an episode with Victor from Dollhouse and Jo from Supernatural as guest stars! Not only is the cast list fantastic... Enver's acting is just *stunning*. If you don't watch any other episodes, make sure you watch that one.

Also... Tim Roth?

SW-Fans.Net Poster
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Nzat
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nikita Satach Steam ID: Nzat
    devoted follower here, don't really care about the drama stories running between the characters but Cal is fun to watch