Thread: The Galactic Empire Group Info

TheHolo.Net Admin

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Christin
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W4BSY Steam ID: ApexLupine

Request ATTN: Group Request Procedure

If you put in a request to join in on all the secret Imperial panty-raiding schemes (or whatever it is Imperials do), than please send me a PM to let me know.

I have no other way of knowing anyone has requested access unless I check my user CP; and I do that maybe once a month.

Thanks

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Imp The Galactic Empire Group Info

Imperial Group Moderators: Handle Group Access, and Moderate Imperial Boards
    Current Group Policies
    :
    • Recruitment is Open, new members are welcome. Please apply with an IC New Recruit post, and an FNG post in OOC if you're totally new to the Empire.
    • Rank and Promotions: Rank will be assigned by a leader upon entry into the group, further promotions are earned based on merit and/or job fit.
    • See the SW-Fans.Net Forums FAQ for additional policies.

Departments and Leaders
    : Questions and Requests Goto Reference

Government and Politics
    • Miranda Tarkin, or Sanya Tagge
    Inquisitoriate
    • Karl Valten, or Tear
    COMPNOR (includes ISB and Intel)
    • R. S. Esalis
    Imperial Navy
    • Travis North, or Park Kraken
    Imperial Army
    • ????? Travis North ATM
    Starfighter Corps
    • Bette Davis, or Tannis V'larr.
    Stormtrooper Corps
    • Blake Grinn
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
    Last edited by Travis North; Jul 20th, 2010 at 12:11:16 AM.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Will update as needed. Hopefully everything will be linked to the correct profile or wiki page.

If anyone has something to add leave a reply.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

SW-Fans.Net Poster

"It's just the Rebels, sir... they're here."
    "My God, man! Do they want tea?"

I feel rather left out that I am not in that list!

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Silver-Tongued Devil

Quote Originally Posted by Telan Desaria View Post
    I feel rather left out that I am not in that list!
    I knew a Grand Admiral named Telan Desaria, once upon a time.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

He is back, my long lost friend. He is returned to once more RP!!!

I have been gone too long. Any chance you can PM me a quick synopsis of whats going on, galatically, and where we are/what we have? Am I still the victor of Endor after the DS was destroyed, or have we rest again

Welcome back!

I'm sure someone will give you more detail by PM, but here's a quick lowdown -

You are indeed still the victor of Endor; we're sitting at three years and a few months after now. We have a new Empress in the hotseat - Miranda Tarkin - but her taking power wasn't entirely without complication: there was a mass culling and deposing of disloyal Moffs, so that only those who were pro-Miranda are still in power (more or less). We've refortified the garrison at Cloud City, and there is a lot of anti-piracy, anti-smuggling activity going on at Bespin and in the surrounding sector. There's also mutterings of a Superweapon in the pipeline, as part of a big story arc on the go at the minute.

Tear, being the rascally devil that he is, has through cloning and other clandestine means carved out a sizeable chunk of territory of his own in the Outer Rim, including the Corporate Sector; there is going to be an ongoing Stalingrad style battle on Mandalore mixed in with that.

On top of that, the Rebel Alliance has liberated and fortified Sullust and Bothawui, though we're still struggling to free Kashyyyk. There's a plan in place (though yet to be enacted in RP) for the alliance of Onderon and Hapes to side with the Alliance. We're still far from being a New Republic, though: it's Tear and his Independents that are the main big scary enemy for the Empire at this point.

There's also The Wheel, which is a convoy of Jedi survivors being protected by the Rebel Alliance. The Empire doesn't know about that yet though, so shhh! It's a secret!

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Interesting. So Tear and his Independents are not part of the Empire?

Is Bespin our capitol? What of Coruscant?

I am, if you hadnt noticed, piecing together my massive return story arc. Heh

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    Coruscant is still the Imperial capitol

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Excellent. Well, I have devising to do