Thread: Compliments & Criticisms: Your Thoughts On SW-Fans.Net

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    *bump*

Punting this thread to the top of this forum as a reminder that it exists, to encourage people to feel free to freely and openly share feedback on what they think works well and does not work well at the forum.

If you think something does not work well, it would be useful to understand why and what you think is an alternative approach to doing that particular thing. It's not always possible to implement a thing, but we can at least talk about it as a community, in the open.

Hildegard Modries

Help Questions & Suggestions: Your thoughts on TheHolo.Net

I was curious whether there is enough scientist characters for a permission group to be created for them? Regardless of the faction they might (or not) be part of, it could be interesting to see such characters mingle some more with group discussion or be more easily recognized with one of those nifty tags uner their names?

TheHolo.Net Admin

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Christin
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W4BSY Steam ID: ApexLupine
    I'm not sure about the permissions group criteria, since I'm not sure we've put anything in place for that yet, but I know you can easily start a regular group, plus I can add 'scientist' to my list of Signature icons, which I have put together for people to use under their sigs

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    If you want to start a Group http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/group.php for Scientists, go for it!

edit: haha posted the same time as s'Il

oh what a tangled web I weave

Hildegard Modries
    I only mentioned the "permission group" because of the many types I already saw in place, from scoundrel to senator.

A regular group would be a neat start for sure. And I like the idea of signature icon too!

I didn't realize I could just start a regular group but will do that then! Thanks for the feedback!

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthr...on-TheHolo-Net Started a new thread for these types of questions and stuff. I'll quote the most recent bits from this thread into that one. I tried moving the posts into it but since they're more recent than the thread I started, the moved posts all went first.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345