View Poll Results: Want to merge back with Black Nebula?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah, sure

7 87.50%
  • No thanks

1 12.50%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black Sun Members - for or against merge?

Irridia Solensis
    I voted no, for whatever that's worth.

*shrugs*

I'm just not interested in the groups merging to be honest. But...that's me OOC, as the poll asked

I need an "on the fence" answer to pick. I have reasons to like and dislike the idea of the merge, but in the end I'll go with whatever kick starts us into more active roleplays.

Bambi Maddox
    I vote YES (or I would if I could find the button) because it will generate some much needed activity for the BS and BN both.

My IC postion will be one of violent resistance to the takeover, which I think should be done in true gun-blazing fashion as befits two criminal cartels (forget this business-like hostile takeover roundtable-chat rubbish). The betrayal proposed by Kallum's character is a great idea and it should end up so that who ever makes it out alive can choose the path that best suits themselves ie: join up or go it alone or scuttle over to Emelie's Organization.

For the record O.W. - Bambi will back you (and Kalail, if she fights against the Black Sun's bid) out of loyalty to Sorsha and virtue of your rightful place as BN leader/s.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    Its too bad Grym is AWOL otherwise it could be interesting to see how Bambi and he interact with the merge. He's still 'here' as a character, just perpetually overseeing his/BS' holdings in Hutt space.

oh what a tangled web I weave

Henry McDonnaught
    Yes, I'd thought of that myself, but Kasajian is where Maddox has pledged her loyalty - for a cold blooded killer, she still has her principles

Bambi: For what it's worth, Xel would probably tag along for any of your gunslinging shenanigans. Xel hasn't been with BS/BN long enough to really care for one or the other. As long as he gets paid and there is danger he's good for the most part, but if Bambi decides to make the merge dangerous Xel would likely have her back if she asked for his help.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Been wondering whatever happened to Master Yoghurt? Check her pockets.
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Xel, did you ever get my PMs about Bambi & Xel teaming up?

And I think that is a splendid offer for Xel to back up Bambi, I will likely take you up on it

I got the PM, although something like two months after it was sent so I just assumed it was for something that was over and done with.

Bambi Maddox
    Give me a moment while I roll my eye..

If you have something still cooking on the back burner than I'm totally up for it.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Been wondering whatever happened to Master Yoghurt? Check her pockets.
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

I do, indeed, but I guess we should see what's happening with the BS/BN thing.

Actually, what I have isnt dependant on this. I will pm you

edit: can you tell Im typing before actually thinking?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12