Thread: The Plan

Sith The Plan

There isn't a lot going on in these forums right now, so I'd like to make a proposal: we merge the Witches of Dathomir with the Kuklos Ataxia.

As well as the forums becoming part of one another, the two groups would in effect become two complimenting parts of a single whole. On the one hand, the political efficiency and subterfuge of the KA. On the other, the feral strength of the Witches.

My plan is for, under Salem's direction, the KA to begin creating a series of Sith training camps throughout the galaxy and Dathomir makes the perfect staging point for a trial of this.

I'd like to hear from anyone who has an interest in Dathomir on this overall idea, on whether you like it, and if you do what part could you see yourself playing? I don't anticipate that IC it would be an entirely smooth process, but that would of course be part of the fun

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Silver-Tongued Devil

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Overall I think its a good idea!

The only issues that might arise is any travel in between Onderon held space and Dathomir may be sticky since is goes right through Independent territory. That and if Tear finds a renegade group of darksiders not under his control he's liable to react rather severely.

But! That all sounds rather fun. So I say go for it.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Centerfold in this months issue of Busty XXX-Wingers

Chrysothemis is most DEFINITELY interested! This means I can leave her as a Dathomiri witch instead of trying to force her into a new box over at KA

Tear - it would certainly be interesting to have something come of that one day. With both Tear and Salem attempting to muster forces and shape the galaxy in their chosen image, I imagined it would be inevitable that they should clash somehow, somewhere down the line.

Carre - yay

TheHolo.Net Poster

Sometimes I think about having you executed, just to see the expression on your face!

DragonCon 09

AKA
    Erin
    I love it. Also, I have it on authority from my sister (Matier) that she's not coming back anyway so feh. Merge away!

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Centerfold in this months issue of Busty XXX-Wingers

*changes shapes to lick Razzy while looking like Chrysothemis* >.>