Things that the KA needs

• Alliance with the Cizerack - Like the Hapans, they are matriarchal. I expect that Salem will end up mediating this one, as resident man-candy :mneh but I would like to involve others too.
  • Control of Dathomir - Like above, women rule on Dathomir. We already have an ally of sorts there in the form of Tristan, though I am hoping to involve others too - and perhaps set up a Sith training camp amongst the Witches.
  • Other Allies - some possibilities are the Noghri, the Devaron, the Kubaz, the Jarell, the Saheelindeeli, the Trianii, all of which have female leaders (often monarchs) at the core of their societies, and as aliens will feel marginalised by the Empire.
  • Hapan Ambassador - As an extension of the above, we need an Ambassador to act on behalf of Hapes when dealing with our matriarchal factions. Rather than an entirely new character, I thought the Villisar Twins might fill this role. The assumption would be that there is only one ambassador, however, so that - for instance - they could both travel somewhere, and have one establish an alibi for herself whilst the other did some dark and dirty assassination or some such.

Discuss!