Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Dollar a Dance.

The Shaman
    Mike: "Apology accepted."

With that mike waved his hand in the air to call Jake off once and for all. Jake looked disappointed as he settled back in his seat. He really wanted to beat Jason down so he would remember the pain.

Mike: "As I was saying the prince has been acting strange lately. Not that are dear prince isn't strange by nature, it's just a different sorts of strange."

Johny: "Yeah it like he grew a pair or something cause instead of being his normal sniveling swine self, he is making demands."

Mike gave johny a glance but didn't saying to shut the man up. Despite the fact Johny spoke out of turn, he was more right then he was wrong. Their boss use to be able to push the prince around to get what he wanted. Yet lately Peterson had been putting an end to the bosses scheming with a resounding no.

Mike: "Yes as Johny said Peterson it would seem has found his guts. The boss doesn't like this one bit."

Jason Dreggs
    "I..."

Jason stopped as he lost his train of thought as he looked around the crowded bar again. A remorseful emotion overwhelmed and he couldn't push it away like the rest. It was like the emotion he got every time he feed from a live vessel. It played out in his mind over and over as the depression set in.

He didn't want to feed from that person he always felt like he was taking apart of them away. He always thought he was destroying their innocents even when he drank from evil men. It was why Jason preferred to feed from blood IV bags rather than directly from the source. He never had to look the person in the eyes and wish they would kill the monster inside him.

"I...I see and your boss wants what from me? I'm not exactly on the Peterson’s good side. So I doubt could persuade him to listen to your boss and give him what he wants. On top of that why might I want to help your boss?"

I manage to spit it out despite the fact he was enthralled with the cruel emotion of sipping fresh. He didn't like it and wished he could shake it but this one drove to his core. He closed his eyes to try and get his bearing’s only to see green eyes staring back at him.

Charlene Briggs
    Green eyes narrowed as pupils dilated with desire. This large saucers of complete innocence stared at me with such trust, that I knew it had to be fake. How could I honestly seduce her like this and not feel ashamed.

I think I felt my thoughts wane away from hers. A sort of sudden disconnect because I was guilted away from her beauty. It was too much to bear and I found strength to pull away. I felt her sigh against my arm that I was forcing away, but instead I get a nudge from what I believe to be a nose. I turn and I'm surprised to see that it was and it was attached to a genuine face that I had no control over. Clara's eyes had sharpened and were more focused - my presence had worn off.

"Where are you going?" she asked, her voice deepening just enough that I actually am the one faltering with my own words.

"I... I guess no where?"

She smiled sweetly and with much uncertainty, Clara clasped my shoulder. "Good ..." she whispered, and it was then our lips touched for the first time ...

The Shaman
    Mike: "Is something bothering you Jason? It wouldn't seem your head is in this. You aren't thinking straight you know are boss well enough that he isn't thinking you can persuade the prince."

Mike looked to Johny with a nod giving him permission to speak.

Johny: "You will do what the boss wants because; you know he makes deal with your kind. If you don't he might just stop turning a blind eye to whatever else the anarchs have their hands in."

Johny of course was talking about the illegal activities the anarchs had their hands in. The Anarchs where just as involved in the criminal underground as the boss.

Mike: "Your kind can't afford a turf war at this juncture. Your leadership is divided three ways at the moment. You may be working a cohesive unit at the moment but a war would divide you into factions. It would be worse than LA incident and in this case the Cami would win."

Jason Dreggs
    Those eyes disturbed him as he peered into them. They where innocents that were about be stripped. In front of the gangsters Jason’s fangs slowly began to protrude and bare themselves. Jason couldn't explain it a hunger was washing over him. A hunger he could barely control as those eyes he saw just stared at him daring him to dip below and take a bite from the neck that those eyes belonged to.

Jason then shot his eyes open and visibly shaking he stared around his surroundings. He had just barely heard the words the men at the table where speaking. He quickly realized his fangs where out and cover them up with his lips hoping no one in the crowd had seen them. In his eyes was a visible sense of fear and lust but those emotions where not his own they came from somewhere else. He tried to push them away as his fangs slowly moved back into normal position.

"You want me to kill the prince then. If I don't Capone will risk a war with the anarchs to try and rip us apart."

Jason wasn't sure where they got the info from but they were pretty dang correct. There had always been to factions of anarchs in this city one side did the more legal side of social protest of the cami. The other did the underground dirty work and out and out acts of rebellion. Each side had its own leader but they worked together the social ones distracting the cami from undergrounds works. Together the two groups where strong apart they would be destroyed.

However the third group they referred to Jason wasn't aware of. Unless they where referring to the ones that accepted Jason’s presence in the city. Even in the anarch circle Jason was a bit of an outsider. He was sent here after all to act as a mediator and diplomat between the two sides of anarchs and the Cami.

"What’s in it for us if I agree to this? I mean we have to get something out of this besides just the option of turf war or nothing. I mean most of us are still brujah and fuck we love a good fight."

Charlene Briggs
    I'm not entirely sure when my lips fell from Clara's and dipped into the crease of her neck. What started off as timid kisses grew passionate as the heat off her skin shook my senses. Being this close to the source that could quench my hunger was maddening.

A hand coiled around her neck to keep her pressed tightly against me, a pathetic moan protested the action, but her body molded to what I wanted it to do.

My name was softly spoken against her lips, purring into my hair. My fingers dug into her flesh as I couldn't hold back no longer. The musky scent of her budding desire was caught and I was so enamored by it because I knew it was willing. It made my lust grow ten fold. Fangs protruded and slipped past the layers of Clara's skin. She groaned in heat and grabbed my head with surprising strength, encouraging me further.

The first taste of human blood forced my eyes to open in blurry eyed bliss. My tongue slipped between the bite marks to enjoy the life trickling into my mouth, and I found myself quickly latching on the broken like a newborn to a mother's breast.

And then I drank, knowing I would remember this act vividly. The Immortal's blood was like a healing toxin, causing me to become a paranoid meth head, so to speak. It was in a drug induced state for well over a day because my body was not suited to intake her life force.

But this! This ... was heaven, and I had no business being here.
    Last edited by Miranda Tarkin; Sep 30th, 2009 at 03:05:13 PM.

The Shaman
    Mike: "I never said kill him but if you feel that is what is necessary then do what you must."

Mike was covering all bases keeping plausible deniability on his side in case Jason turned over on them. Yet killing the prince is exactly what the boss wanted him to do.

Mike: "As for what would happen if the prince where to let say disappear. Then the boss would take the crown so to speak and he might just be willing to lift the restrictions on your kind. On top of that he might be willing to continue to turn a blind eye to what you do behind the scenes."

Mike had to walk the thin line of treason against the prince really well. He couldn't let his words seem like it was there idea to kill the prince. If someone happened to over here the conversation all blame would have to land squarely on Jason's chest.

Mike: "War is always an option unless some agreement can be made. The Brujah may like to fight but this would be a fight they would lose and if I know your kind they also hate to lose."

Jason Dreggs
    The feeling where starting to subside as a strange calming emotion started to flood in. Under Jason’s breath he spoke a few poetic words softly to himself.

"Innocents died to night as the beast taste the sweat release of the trickling blood. One more victim is born into the world forever changed by the experience."

Jason then shook the thoughts from his head trying not to shed a tear of blood at the loss of another soul. He started to wonder if these feeling were flooding over from his fledgling also if that was even possible. It sucked being a big bad vampire without all of the information a master was supposed to offer. I left Jason learning everything by experience rather than being for warned about the consequences.

"Of course you didn't say that. Your kind have no balls to take the blame for yourselves. You would rather place it on someone else and remain free to plot again and again."

Jason hated blue bloods they always used words of politics to keep themselves safe from consequences. They wrote the laws to keep themselves protected and screw everyone else.

"We will be free if we let Capone take the throne then?"

Before they could say anything Jason sighed as he used the Brujah debating process. Which pretty much meant he answered on impulse without much thought?

"I will do it."

Charlene Briggs
    Strange it was, the calling of blood. I could see why Jason drilled lesson after lesson of control inside me because let me tell you, I could drain Clara dry right here right now, Masquerade bullshit be damned. Blood was the life of my body now and here was the intoxicating drug melting down into my throat.

But here is where I'm different. Well, me and Jason and a few other tortured souls that respect where we came from. I won't kill her. I like her. She is not just some human that I should respect, that goes without saying. Clara gave herself to me willingly after my presence had subsided. Yes I am not stupid enough to realize there were lingering effects but still. Most of the time when such powers are stopped, humans freak out as their natural instincts to live kick in. They flee. Clara had not.

My mouth breaks the bond to her flesh and I momentarily panic. I see the wound that is there and dip down to lick it - a sensation that Clara surely isn't minding with the writhing underneath me. I scold myself for panicking briefly, remembering what Jason told me. Licking the wound heals the flesh.

"Charlene?"

I wipe my mouth with a hand, just in case you know - there was blood, and the I smile towards her without showing my teeth. Though feeling quite rejuvenated, I'm still horny as fuck and my fangs are showing. Go back already will you?!

"Yeah?" My lips barely move. It looks pretty suave for a cover up.

"Why did you stop?" she managed to giggle out. If I didn't know any better, I would swear Clara was drunk, but it was all me. They way I fed off of her, it aroused her to such heights like my drinking of her blood. We were on the same level, just how we got there was different.

"Aaaaah haa!" Her boldness surprised me. Daring hands manged to sneak underneath my shirt and were toying with my belly, stroking my cold skin, encouraging me to finish what I started. And I mean come on? Give me one reason why I shouldn't?

Yeah thought so.
    Last edited by Miranda Tarkin; Sep 30th, 2009 at 08:20:13 PM.

Jason Dreggs
    Mike just nodded not saying anything as he put his hand forth as if saying Jason was free to do whatever he wished for the rest of the night. Jason just nodded and got up from the table he desperately needed something to drink. That and he needed to check in on that little animal of his to make sure she hadn't drained someone dry.

"Excuse me gentlemen I got a few things to check on."

Jason went to the bar first fighting threw the crowd of people. When he got there he ordered a drink extra bloody and asked the tender if he had seen a woman with Charlene's description. The tender nodded and told him she had headed to the back with some young woman.

Jason had a look of worry on his face she should have been back already. He took his drink and began to fight his way to the backroom area. There was something guiding him to Charlene as if he knew exactly where she was without actually knowing. He made his way there with the best haste he could this was not the place to use his abnormal speed at the moment.

He entered the back room area through the curtain and just stared at the doors that lay behind it. He started to count as his sites landed on door number five. Lucky number five is where she had to be for some reason, he couldn't explain it. He walked the door and raised his hand to knock but stopped himself as he heard a moaning coming from inside.

Jason quickly shoved a shoulder into the door thinking someone was in distress. The Brujah barged in seeing what wasn't the site of a woman or women in distress. There where to topless women one laid back on a coach as a redhead was kissing slowly down the naked top of the other woman. Jason's jaw dropped and his eyes popped out of his skull as he saw the woman on bottom was Charlene.

He didn't say it but he liked the site more then he would let on. Charlene looked fucking hot and relaxed as the redhead got lower and lower on her. They both noticed the man standing in the half busted to shit door then. As they noticed him, Jason wiped the shock from his face and replaced it with a sterner look.

"What is this?"
    Last edited by Jason Dreggs; Sep 30th, 2009 at 08:35:20 PM.

Charlene Briggs
    I'm going to mother fuckin' put a stake through his heart right now!!! I saw that look before he went all scolding father on me. He was enjoying the view a little too much.

"What the hell's wrong with you Jason?!" Clara's backing away, trying to cover herself up as best as she could. I could see the red cheeks plastered with embarrassment. She hadn't said anything yet either - Just the yelp of surprise when my bestest buddy in the entire world broke in while I was getting laid! Argh!!

I didn't realize it yet, but my shirt was already on and I was standing in front of Jason nose to nose. "Ya ever hear about knocking before entering?!"

Seriously. I'm breaking that stripper pole and shoving it into his heart. I'm pissed and horny! I only wonder how fucking worse I'd be off if I was pissed, horny and hungry.

Jason Dreggs
    "I tho...”

Jason stopped as he remembering there was a mortal in the room. So he bit his bottom lip as he thought out his words instead of blurting them. He had to be careful of what he said right now. It wasn't because Charlene was pissed but because if he wasn't careful the mortal would learn more then she should.

"My bad I can't tell the difference between moans of passion and pain apart."

Jason was shifting his eyes between the two women at a constant pace. He didn't seem to focus on either of them for too long. The redhead was still topless so Jason didn't want to come off as a pervert and if he kept his eyes on Charlene to long he might just forget the mortal was in the room.

"I came to check on you. Make sure you were not breaking the rules."

As he said those later words his eyes darted straight into Charlene's trying to get her to understand his point. He wanted her to realize the seriousness of the beast she now carried in her. Jason not only had to play the knight in shining armor he had to play the part of father figure as well. It was getting harder for Jason to be the knight he was when Charlene first met him. Jason then looked over at the mortal.

"My apologies ma'am.."

Jason scrambled for something to add to explain who he was and why he did what he did.

"My sister is a bit impulsive and I have a tendency to over react when I think she is in trouble or causing it."

Clara O'Toole
    Clara's face was still quite as red as her hair, but she managed to scrambled the bra back on. "Well, it's not entirely her fault."

With a tight lipped and timid smile, her head disappeared momentarily into the top and was fully clothed. "I kinda started it. Don't be too hard on her."

As if remembering she should be mad, the mortal picked up a rolled up napkin and threw it at Jason. "And you really should knock!"

Jason Dreggs
    Jason caught the napkin in his right hand and crushed it in his fist. He didn't know what to say next to either of them. He was boarder lining on shame and anger both for what was happening in this room and his own actions. Honestly what could say to ease the situation and yet point out the seriousness of it?

"You don't..."

He stopped himself from finishing what he was going to say to Clara. He was going to say she didn't understand but that would lead to many questions. Questions where not something he wanted at this point and time. He reassessed his words before speaking.

"Again my apologies for the interruption." He turned to Charlene. "We need to go!"

Charlene Briggs
    "I fail to see why!" Oh I was angry. First he barges in like he owns the damn place, and now at the slightest possibility that I was not in control - which I was thank you ... ok well not exactly in control. I was in Vampire control though! But as I forgot what my second point was, I then realize that Clara might be horribly embarrassed herself and maybe she wanted to go. Wanting nothing to do with me. It mad me ... sad.

What am I saying. She was just as mad as I was. That hidden fire was starting to come out as she threw the napkin at Jason. It was comical really, but my darling Hero wasn't amused.

I turned to Clara in question. For me, it would be up to her if I should stay or go. My expression asked for me for I did not want to snap at Clara with boiling unchecked emotions directed towards my Maker.
    Last edited by Miranda Tarkin; Oct 12th, 2009 at 03:30:37 PM.

Clara O'Toole
    Even though she wasn't privy to the actual reason they needed to go, it was evident upon Jason's face that something urgent required the siblings attention.

"No, it's ok Charlene," said the red-head and gathered up her belongings. "I'll go." Her smile hid disappointment, but she knew she was doing the right thing.

With much impulse that she had in years, Clara walked up to the the brunette and kissed her gently on the cheek as she whispered into her ear, "Call me." Charlene felt two fingers slide what was most certainly a piece of paper into her back pocket.

Stepping away, she sheepishly lowered her head and smiled at Jason before leaving the room.

Jason Dreggs
    Jason’s stared at Charlene as he listened carefully to the foot falls of the mortal waiting for her to get out of possible ear shot. Jason's Jaw was pulsating as his teeth clinched tightly against each other. He had something to say but if he did he knew Charlene wouldn't listen. Heck he wouldn't even listen to the words he had to say because it would make him a hypocrite.

Jason looked down at his hand he had been holding his drink in earlier. He hadn't realized it until now but he had crushed the glass beer bottle laced with blood in his hand. He then reached his hand up to his mouth and licked the blood from his hand. He looked like a something out of horror movie as he did it.

"When you question my actions just remember what we are underneath. As much as we wish we could be them again, we can't."

He didn't say it with an angry or vile tone more with stoic one. He couldn't Judge her in her action because he was flawed with the same mistake. He desired a woman when she wore the mortal coil. He felt closer to what he used to be when he was around her. In the end his monster got that woman killed and the only thing he could do to alleviate the loss was turn her into the real monster he was.

"We should go."

Jason said nothing about the paper that had been slipped into Charlene's pocket. He would try and let her make her own choices in the matter of this girl. Yet to lighten the mood and delve into his own intrigue he said one last thing before he would let Charlene speak her mind.

"I never knew you where into girls." He gave her a boyish grin as he said it.

Charlene Briggs
    "There's a lot you don't know about me, Jason," I snapped back. "You really know nothing about me."

I push past him, shove him really, with my shoulder. Angry that he didn't think it was possible for me to be in control and forcing me to live like this. This undead life, for how many more years I manage to survive, I'll never forgive Jason for taking my right to choose.

And so help me god, or whatever the fuck is out there, if he denies this thing with Clara, I'll ... hmm. I suppose I'll try and kick his ass. Only because he'll end up being a pathetic hypocritical schmuck. I know he was referring to himself when he was talking. The wishing he could be human? Yeah, I know he had taken a liking to me because I was a human that didn't stand for his mysterious man bullshit.

I notice that he hasn't caught up yet. Probably thinking about doom and gloom in reference to me and his meeting prior. I stop just short of the curtains. The Bouncer was about ready to open them for me, but his hand stopped in mid-air. He looked aggravated by that scowl. Like waiting an extra three seconds is gonna fuck up your day lackey.

"Are ya coming or what, Jason? Muscles here is getting impatient."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123