Thread: Jedi Check-In / Member List

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny

Jedi Jedi Check-In / Member List

Let's get this roster updated. I'll edit the list above based on recent posts and what I know of activity on the Wheel. Go ahead and post if anything else needs to be updated, like rank or master/padawan affiliations, or if I just screwed something up, which is entirely likely.

The Guardian/Sentinel/Consular designations are fairly superfluous, and I'd rather see the list include connections between Master and Padawan. I know I don't have all of them, so speak up!

Edits: Moved all council members to Master rank, moved Inyos to Padawan rank, marked Loki and Solomon as "seeking."

Jedi Master
    • Navaria Tarkin - Sentinel (Council)
    Jedi Knight
    • Abarai Loki - Guardian, seeking
    • Daria Nytherciria - Consular (Council)
    • Ilias Nytrau
    • Zem Vymes (Council)
    • Serena Laran - Consular (Council)
    • Rev Solomon - Sentinel- DEAD?
    • Tionne Thanewulf - Sentinel
    • Kyle Krogen - Guardian (in Imperial Custody)
    • Inyos Aamoran - Guardian
    • Morgan Evanar
    • Adia Issoris
    • Halajin Rabeak
    • Tell Cho (until 'official' recognition as Master)
    Jedi Padawan
    • Akasha Khan - Sentinel, apprenticed to Tionne Thanewulf
    • Barton Henning - Sentinel
    • Cleo Némain - Sentinel - apprenticed to Navaria Tarkin
    • Corell Capstan - Guardian
    • Eragon Dushall
    • Kala'ndryl Ryj - apprenticed to Ilias Nytrau
    • Yolie Devix - apprenticed to Inyos Aamoran
    • Zane Brasko
    • Wyl Staedtler - apprenticed to Daria Nytherciria
    • Amos Iakona - apprenticed to Zem Vymes
    • Rhianna - apprenticed to Serena Laran
    Former Jedi
    • Master Loklorien s'Ilancy - SITH
    Gone, but not forgotten (MIA)
    • Master Acacius Blade
    • Master Drin Kizael - Guardian
    • Master Lowrook - Sentinel
    • Knight Jason Na'moda
    • Padawan Anj Nixx
    Last edited by Serena Laran; Apr 26th, 2012 at 11:54:55 AM. Reason: Added Adia

Jack Daniels
    Jack Daniels - Jedi Padawan

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Under the Sea, under the sea. Darlin' it's better, down where it's wetter, take it from me!

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    Kala'ndryl Ryj, Padawan

Inyos Aamoran is a Knight of the Guardian variety... and he'll be with the Wheel as soon as I get my arse in gear and post.

Lowrook
    Jedi Master Lowrook - Jedi Sentinel or Jedi Watchman
    Last edited by Lowrook; Jun 15th, 2010 at 09:01:05 PM.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Baby.. I may be blind but what I lack in sight I make up for in sensuality ;)

AKA
    Jenny
    This is probably out of date now.

Inyos Aamoran should probably be on there somewhere. I'm not sure where, though.

Inyos got introduced as a Knight from the Shadows of the Republic era character, in my Montegue flashback writing. Initially, he was just going to be a disposable character for two of the stories, but I enjoyed writing him too much, and found a way to bring him into the current timeline.

Because of what happened to him in the meantime though, he's having a bit of a Jedi identity crisis, and doesn't really think of himself as a "Knight" anymore... so yeah. He can be listed as a Padawan, unless people are happy with him being a Knight?

Eragon_Dushall
    Eragon Dushall- Jedi Padawan

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Andrew
    Let's get this roster updated. I'll edit the list above based on recent posts and what I know of activity on the Wheel. Go ahead and post if anything else needs to be updated, like rank or master/padawan affiliations, or if I just screwed something up, which is entirely likely.

The Guardian/Sentinel/Consular designations are fairly superfluous, and I'd rather see the list include connections between Master and Padawan. I know I don't have all of them, so speak up!

Jedi Master
    • Acacius Blade
    • Drin Kizael - Guardian
    • Loklorien s'Ilancy
    • Lowrook - Sentinel
    • Navaria Tarkin - Sentinel

Jedi Knight
    • Abarai Loki - Guardian, seeking
    • Anbira Hicchoru - Sentinel, seeking
    • Daria Nytherciria - Consular, seeking
    • Ilias Nytrau
    • Serena Laran - Consular (in Imperial custody)
    • Rev Solomon - Sentinel, seeking
    • Tionne Thanewulf - Sentinel

Jedi Padawan
    • Anj Nixx
    • Akasha Khan - Sentinel, apprenticed to Tionne Thanewulf
    • Barton Henning - Sentinel
    • Cleo Némain
    • Corell Capstan - Guardian
    • Eragon Dushall
    • Inyos Aamoran - Guardian
    • Jackson Mcgraves
    • Kala'ndryl Ryj
    • Morgan Evanar - apprenticed to Serena Laran
    Last edited by Rev Solomon; Jul 26th, 2010 at 07:32:28 AM.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Droo
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: droogydroo
    I think we might want to include in this list who is confirmed as willing to take on an apprentice with their character. And for the record Loki will take on an apprentice.

Are we elevating the Council members to Master? I think that was the plan...

Also... dunno if it'd be worth popping in a category for people who are known to be Force Sensitive, but aren't with the Wheel: Amos Iakona and Charlotte Tur'enne spring to mind. Is Lok "with the Wheel", or is she spending most of her time away with the <s>faries</s> Rebels?

TheHolo.Net Admin

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Christin
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W4BSY Steam ID: ApexLupine
    I've always seen s'Il as being a liaison of sorts between the Wheel and the rest of the Alliance fleet, working with both to make sure everything runs smoothly and that the Wheel is adequately supplied with the necessary odds and sods needed to keep it functioning.

Most of her duties do keep her aboard the Dauntless as a sort of counsel and adviser to Dan, but she always makes sure to be with the Wheel for as much time as possible,

In terms of rank, I've been unsure for a while whether or not she should be a knight or a master. I would like her to be a master, but I'd rather not be presumptuous.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Charley
    I've considered s'Il a master for...forever? I guess I'm just surprised she isn't really. What I'm saying is that ask, and you should get the title yesterday. I mean, you've earned it.

Anbira is, uh, a Knight. I guess the closest thing would be a Sentinel.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Baby.. I may be blind but what I lack in sight I make up for in sensuality ;)

AKA
    Jenny
    Daria is nowhere near becoming a Jedi Master at this point, although I am flattered that you would think she is capable :mneh

Also... dunno if it'd be worth popping in a category for people who are known to be Force Sensitive, but aren't with the Wheel: Amos Iakona and Charlotte Tur'enne spring to mind.
    There are way too many of these to keep track of, and unless they are training as Jedi IMO it's irrelevent information to have here. This is a list of Jedi, not Force Sensitives.

Rather than list Daria as a Knight then... to help emphasise the fact that she's on the council, would it be worth listing those three separately? Jedi Council, then Jedi Masters, then Jedi Knights, etc.

If this is for reference purposes, it makes sense to highlight who the in-charge type people are.

Also, I know that Ilias is specifically a "Jedi Healer", and that seems more relevant than the Guardian/Sentinel/Consular distinction. Would it be worth us shortlisting a few similar titles that highlight what type of Jedi an individual is? If you want to become a Jedi Healer, you're not going to get the training you need from a Jedi Guardian... so you'll either have to specifically choose your master, or make arrangements to have "extra" training with a Healer, etc.

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    Healer essentially falls under Consular, doesn't it? I don't see the need to differentiate even further. Especially when healing isn't a skill that only one type of Jedi can use.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Andrew
    Consular/Sentinel/Guardian are all pretty fluid categories anyway. I'd be fine dispensing with them altogether, unless we plan to make a big IC deal over them. More useful would be, perhaps, links to wiki pages for the characters with brief descriptions of their skills and dispositions?

(knows full well he doesn't have an updated wiki page )

If healing is a skill that spans numerous categories, then doesn't that make those categories less useful, when it comes to working out what each Jedi can do?

Consular is too vague. Vagueness is decidedly unhelpful. Ergo, something more specific would be better? Or are we assuming that all Consulars can heal, or...?

A list of skills or focuses, like Rev says, would help a great deal. Alternatively, "Jedi Healer", "Jedi Investigator", etc would be more informative than something vague, I feel.

Jason Na'moda
    Jason Na'moda - Knight (Templar) or...Sentinel I guess, I dunno.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Jace
    Amos Iakona - Sentinel, apprenticed to Rev Solomon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast