Thread: Biological Warfare

TheHolo.Net Moderator

Stealing planets with a cunning use of flags!
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer Park Kraken's Avatar

Biological Warfare

I'm already thinking about what to do after the Mon Calamari series of threads end in regards as to what Kraken would do.

The comments about the Quarren turning against the Mon Calamari, at least the evidence planted, leads me to a devious idea.

What if Kraken took a break from commanding ships after losing most of his fleet, and instead turned to other means to get his revenge on the Mon Calamari for the tarnishing of his career?

Say he headed up a biological research lab which would create a virus that would target and kill Quarren. The virus gets released on Mon Calamari and starts a plague that kills off Quarren in the tens of thousands, with the Mon Calamari getting the blame for restarting the civil war the two species once had.

Thoughts? I know this is a ways off, but since I was already thinking about it, I thought I would go ahead and put it up for discussion.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Silver-Tongued Devil

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

You're beginning to sound like an Inquisitor Kraken. I see no reason why you couldn't accomplish such a feat BUT it should take a lot of time IC and OOC to develop this virus. At least 2-3 Threads dedicated to its research and development.

Not just spread sheets of data either mind you. I would like to see a story that could evolve from it, aka Kraken's hatred for the Calamari, Quarren, Overall idea of the Empire's xenophobic tendency's coming into play as well.

TheHolo.Net Poster

Sitting in a high-backed chair doing some plotting.
    There should also be set backs. Deadends, containment failures, interference from a moderate or too perhaps.
    "We shall create order where it is absent, maintain order where it is present, and we shall defend order where it is threatened."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberius Anar View Post
    ...containment failures....
    I'd like to toss a character in that situation should it occur.