Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Recalling the Guild: Aurelias

SW-Fans.Net Poster

So, why does everyone keep calling me Mr. Blonde?

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: EquableJarl0 PSN ID: TXViking43
    "Yeh." Kazaar's smirk was more sideways than normal. "More dames we get th'less ovva meat market it is.

"Darvey, I still ain't sure it's a great idea what'cha doin'. But if ya need m'help, lemme know." 'Nother sideways smirk as he tossed th'Mandalorian a data file with his communication frequency on it. "But like I said, I sure as hell ain't gonna bring cupcakes'n lemonade to th'meetings." He stuck a dark cigar in his mouth'n lit it. "See ya 'round Darvey. 'Dia."

He sauntered outta th'bar, givin' th'serving droid who was gettin' ready t'tell 'im he couldn't smoke a very dark look. No frackin' droid was gonna tell him what he could'n couldn't do.
    Last edited by Aurelias Kazaar; Feb 25th, 2009 at 03:57:39 PM.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

It's all fun and games till one of you gets my foot up your ass.

AKA
    Morg
    Adia paused, and watched Aurelias walk away. She leaned back against the bar, one foot on the floor, both elbows propping her up. She pondered the Guild. Being a bounty hunter was well within her skill set. She certainly had access to the equipment, and it would further annoy Miranda. Of course, it wouldn't prevent her from trying other options, such as non bounty hunters.

"I'm interested." She said casually.

Darven
    "Great," he said in reply, and meant it. A15 - Adia - would be a welcome addition, if she was still as skilled as she'd been back then. Two decades of whatever lifestyle she'd been leading seemed to taken care of the rough edges of her personality, and if she could imagine herself a bountyhunter then he was sure she'd make a good one - whatever she'd done previously.

"Give me a way to contact you and I'll see to it that you get an invite to the meeting," he told her, and picked up his helmet from where it had been sitting on the counter of the bar. It was time to get going.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

It's all fun and games till one of you gets my foot up your ass.

AKA
    Morg
    Adia produced a small data chit from her front pocket. She had a master elsewhere.

"I'll be able to access any of these drop points." She explained, turning the chit over to Darven. She had dozens of similar places scattered through the galaxy.

"I hope that this venture plays out well."

Darven
    He took the chip and placed it into one of the compartments on his utility belt.

Then he nodded to her by way of saying farewell. "I'll be in touch."

And sliding his helmet over his head, he waited a moment for his eyes to adjust to the changed outlook of 360° vision, then walked over to the door, and out of the bar - towards the meeting with Ecks.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234