Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: The IC Questions Game

TheHolo.Net Poster

flying a starship is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put smashball cards in the spokes!

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Vince
    Take me out to the black, Tell them I ain't comin' back, You can't take the sky from me.
    Nubian, of course.

Lessay that one of your friends is gonna die tomorrow. No way you can stop it. How would you spend your last day with them?

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    How we always spent our days... trying to make the galaxy a better place

If you could be someone else for a day, who would it be?

Varon Farani
    Whatever soul was fortunate enough to extinguish your pathetic excuse for a life, you traitorous swine! Or perhaps the one who caught you; then I might have been able to bring you home to face true justice.

Stand and deliver: your money, or your wife?

My wife...

Are there any traditions, revered by your family / peers, that you shun?

O.W. Outcast
    Mostly Family values such as dating, marrying and living happily ever after in the arms of Duro woman. There hideous looking there are much better species out there to fornicate and have relationships with. Yet if I had to choose a tradition it would have to be the tradition of -this was edited out do to its graphic nature and possible over exaggeration-. Yeah that tradition really sucks.

Who do you think is sexier O.W. Outcast or Vega Van-derveld?

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Mmmm, brains! *munches*

Vega. Oh baby.

You and your merry band are yanked from hyperspace by the Interdictor-class heavy cruiser 'Love Shack'. Upon contacting you, the chipper, flamboyant commander of the vessel rather exuberantly states that you are to be 'boarded', while the faint murmur of disco music reverberates in the background. Firstly, your thoughts?

Secondly, what do you do?
    Last edited by Lucianus Adair; Oct 10th, 2009 at 12:56:00 PM.

Thoughts? Probably disgust. It would depend on whether he's cute, really, and how drunk I was: I'm not adverse to a little 'boarding' every now and again, if the guy looks like he can make it worth my while.

As for what I'd do? Scramble fighters, most likely. Either Kelly gets to live up to that Rogue Squadron reputation of his and the cruiser is destroyed, or he gets his smug, lightweight ass vaped out of the sky. Its win-win, really.

If you could go back and change something - something profound - about your past to make for a better present and future for yourself, what would it be?

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Vince
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: vinceisgreat
    I have no past.

You are tasked with the retrieval, or failing that, the assassination of a Moff from the Carida system who is planning on using some information to his own benefit. He is visiting his family for a local traditional festival. He is well guarded, and civilian presence is high. After the festival, he will be boarding his star destroyer and will be impossible to capture.

What would be your plan of capture or assassination?

Barton Henning
    I... damnit, man. I'm a doctor, not a secret agent.

You, what's the plan?

SW-Fans.Net Poster
    Member of the Arbitrary Apostrophe Club
    This face? Right here? My over-the-moon face.
    ....*snickers and pats her E-17d* I'm sure I'll come up with something.

You! You're forced to listen to only one type of music for the rest of your existence and it will be constantly piped into your head...what genre do you pick?

SW-Fans.Net Poster

I'm a doctor, not a Jedi, Jim! What you're asking for is impossible! Oh, wait, I am a Jedi.

AKA
    Kaman
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MiriyaCailis Steam ID: Gyndar
    Classical. There is much this genre offers: softness, excitement, tragedy, happiness and more besides.

Live a long, miserable life and die painlessly or a short, happy one and die painfully?

TheHolo.Net Poster

No, Mister Belargic. I expect you to... die.

AKA
    Vince
    Within the darkness just beyond the horizon; behind the shroud that blinds your sight
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: vinceisgreat
    Which would I prefer, or which would explain most succintly my life? I will choose preferences. I would prefer the life which has the most meaning, whether it is long and miserable, or short and happy.

Have you ever been made to give up a desire or a dream? If so, what?

Drin Kizael
    Yes. ... (counts)... 3 times now.

Since Rossos completely dodged the last question I'll ask it again...

Would you rather live A) a long, miserable life and die painlessly? Or B) a short happy life with a painful death?

Renato Tiovata
    I would gladly die young and be happy as a revolutionary in bringing to the exploitative and tyrannical governments of the Rebellion and the Empire.

Tell me, comrade (or Imperial pig), you are betrayed by a person you considered a trustworthy and loyal friend. What is your response?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910