Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Crash & Burn

SW-Fans.Net Poster

What a fine looking bitch.
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    She sighed and responded with a guilty look. "Let me open the thing before he knocks it down. He looked pretty pissed that you got hurt." The urgency in the knocks were increasing steadily.

Nara opened the door all the way so that the Garou could see Brigid, but her face grew wide in surprise at the suit he was wearing. "What happened to the rags you called clothes?"

Wolf Bane
    He was staring right into the eyes of the other Garou. As she mentioned the suit he actually had to look down to remember that he was wearing a suit. Then he remember why he came here in the first place as he shoved past Nara but only stepped a few feet in.

"Are you alright Brigid? They didn't harm you did they?"

There was worry in his eyes as he looked Brigid over to make sure she was alright.

Brigid Cassidy
    :: Brigid slapped her hips as she swung her arms at her sides and blew the hair from her face ::

"Fine ... what are you doing here???"

:: Her tone wasn't angry, but slightly annoyed ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Nara slammed the door shut and got up in Wolf's face (more angrily looking up since the Garou was taller then she), "What the hell's wrong with you and that attitude you schmuck!"

Wolf Bane
    Wolf snarled at Nara as she got up in his face. His anger was welling up again even though he knew Brigid was alright. This was Brigid's abductor who the hell did she think she was? In a snarled voice he spoke to the Fury.

"I should be the one asking you what the hell your problem is. Abducting half dying women from the street just so you can bring them back to your hotel? Do you have some sick dead person fetish Fury?"

He looked slightly past Brigid's abductor over at Brigid.

"Run I can handle this!"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

It wasn't often that the Galliard fell into the blood thirsty rage of her Garou heritage. Usually her rage was directed at the enemy of all Shapechangers, the Wyrm, but the accusations and disgusting imagery that was spewing from this idiot's mouth put her over the edge.

As she spoke, her voice began to turn more guttural as her limbs elongated and grew fur and eyes turned feral. "You know nothing of us!!!"

Only seconds it took for Nara to shift into full Crinos, with sleek black fur as dark as midnight, hunched over the disrespectful Garou. Brigid caught a glimpse of silver and knew that her lover was going to pull out her Klaive.
    Last edited by Miranda Tarkin; Nov 21st, 2008 at 01:06:26 PM.

Brigid Cassidy
    :: Brigid did the only thing she could in a split second to keep Wolf from getting slaughtered. She beat Nara to the punch and slugged Wolf in the jaw to knock him down ::

Wolf Bane
    Wolf hit the ground on his butt. He could normally take a hit like that and stay standing but it came as more a surprise since it was Brigid that hit him. He had an emotional confusion at that moment rage was still there but there was shock now.

"What the....Hell!"

Wolf didn't even know what to say he had heard of people being broken to their abductors will. Yet it hadn't happened in a matter of a hour it took like weeks, months, and sometimes even years.

"You punched the wrong person Brigid! Dammit she is the evil witch and I'm the knight and shining armor. Just what the hell!"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Nara paused, stunned at what just happened. She did not revert back to human form, but the situation had broken the Rage that had overtaken her. Now she was just simply mad.

"I did no such thing you idiot dog." Her face softened as they fell upon Brigid, still yellow and suspicious but no longer as feral.

"He acts like a love sick puppy. What is he to you?" she asked, putting the Klaive away

Brigid Cassidy
    "He's just a friend." she growled, shaking her head at Wolf.

Wolf Bane
    Wolf sat there confused for a moment as he looked up at the Crinos Nara. Then he looked back over at Brigid with curious look before his eyes drifted back Nara.

"I'm not an idiot nor am I love sick."

His eyes went back to drifting between them his mind was working through the confusion. Then it clicked in his head finally and blurted something out.

"Ha! You are a dog groupie Brigid."

He smiled as his rage began to pass.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Her ears folded against her fur as she looked down at Brigid for answers. "What does he mean by that?" she asked.

It was no secret that Brigid enjoyed sharing her bed with Garou. Even her ancestor, Cormac, had that honor at one time. But Nara could tell that there was more meaning behind her Cousin's response.

And then it just clicked.

"Wait." Slowly she returned back into human form and sighed with heavy disappointment. "You two?"

Brigid Cassidy
    :: Brigid just slapped her forehead and ran her fingers through her hair in complete aggravation ::

Wolf Bane
    "Yeah it was great while it lasted."

Wolf said in a teasing tone as he saw the aggravation showing on Brigids face. Wolf cocked a smile in her direction.

"She said I made her laugh, next thing you know me and her where in the sack. Who knew you could have so much fun while there was a war brewing right Brigid?"

He gave her a wink and tried to hold back his laughter as he watched her squirm. Wolf was well aware what they had, had ended back in the day. Now all he could hope for was to make a good joke out of it and hope she didn't slug him again.

Brigid Cassidy
    "SHUT YOUR FACE!!!" she roared, and lunged forward towards him.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

And how things have changed so quickly in such a short time. Nara was ready to rip this other Garou's head off, but now she had to hold Brigid back from trying the same thing.

Arms scooped Brigid up off the ground and spun her around. "Maybe you should just go ..." she said over her shoulder to the Garou.

Wolf Bane
    "There is the spunk I remember."

He stuck his tongue out at Brigid as he finally got up from the floor. He was going to heed the other Garou's advice and get out before Brigid decided to remove his head.

"My apologies fury. Um I didn't get your name?"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

She was having a hard time keeping Brigid at bay with all the squirming. "It's McKenna. Now get outta here so we both can cool off."

Brigid Cassidy
    :: Brigid turned the other way to free herself, but still caught by the wrist, she gave the wall a kick ::

Wolf Bane
    "Nice to meet you McKenna, names Wolf."

He said as he turned and started to walk for the door. He didn't state his last time because he didn't have the time to explain why his full name was Wolf Bane. Garou always got perplexed by his name for some reason.

"I got a guy in the hall way to apologize to and a suit to return to a stink butt on floor four. I will Cya around."

With that he exited and shut the door in a gentle manner. He had a grin on his face from ear to ear as he marched down the hall way. He was happy for Brigid he thought she made a good a choice in this McKenna chick. Hopefully in time he would get to know this person that was dating his Ex a little better.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234