Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crash & Burn

SW-Fans.Net Poster

What a fine looking bitch.
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    Her upper lip curled into a sneer and she whirled around fast, knocking over the forgotten beer bottle on to the floor. "But for the whole fraking world to see?!?! And Kevin has to be the one that finds them and shows me!! You! Naked in magazines!!! Over a thousand years old and you'd think you'd learn a thing or two about common fraking sense!!!"

Vicki looked over at the man and recognized him immediately. The clothes might have changed, but she knew him from the diner. The scar was a dead give away. "Wait what? You know Brigid? Are you stalking around with her to keep tabs on us too?!"

"Uuuhh, hey E? Just, um get here fast. I think things are getting worse." Kevin snapped the cell phone closed and stepped between Vicki and the stranger. "Hey now, whoa there! I think there is some crazy misunderstanding here that we'll all laugh about later."

He looked at Vicki, "Right?" And then at the stranger, "Right? Maybe?"

Wolf Bane
    "Why the hell would me or Brigid be stalking you people?"

Wolf started to move forward towards Vicki. Kevin’s space between the two was growing shorter by the step. Wolf began to growl as he grew closer to vicki.

"However you did chase her out of the diner. Well you know what happened after that. Was chasing her out of the diner and have her hit by a car not good enough for you? You had to steal her corpse as well?"

Wolf stopped there his rage was coming back to him again as he looked at Kevin.

"I am truly sorry for this pal."

Wolf grabbed onto Kevin and shoved him off to the side into a wall.
    Last edited by Wolf Bane; Oct 17th, 2008 at 01:56:27 PM.

Brigid Cassidy
    "Do you even know ..."

:: (... what's it like to be a thousand years old?) She didn't finish the sentence. Instead she just looked helpless ::

"I'm sorry."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Nara was all set for a come back shouting match like they had months ago, but much to her surprise, Brigid apologized. This confused the young Garou.

"What gives." Nara narrowed an eye at the Immortal and wondered what happened since she left Chicago. Brigid wasn't her usual self. Her posture was slouched, she obviously wasn't thinking when she ran out into the street, and now their verbal sparring was non-existent. "Something's wrong and it isn't just me."

Kevin had the wind knocked outta him as he was shoved into the wall. The drummer slid down, aching from head to toe and felt the entire room spinning. "Whoa. Whoa ... Aaaah. THAT HURT!!!"

"Kevin!!!" Vicki was horrified. "You bastard! What did he do to you?! Nothing!" Without any thought, the most demure, quiet member of the group hauled off and punched Wolf in the face.

Wolf Bane
    Wolf stumbled back a few feet. He shook his head to get rid of the stars he was seeing. Wow that woman could hit. Wolf clenched his fist and came at her with a swing but he stopped mid swing. He wanted to hit her so bad right now but he couldn't do it.

"Just tell me where she is bitch."

Wolf voice was really guttural at this point almost as if he was changing but he wasn't. He was just that dam pissed off right now and was on the verge of changing just to break stuff.

"You really don't want to see the monster I can become."

Brigid Cassidy
    "Fiona is missing, and now Michele is under the influence of the one I think killed her."

:: A weary tear fell on her cheek, and she wanted to hold Nara badly ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Nara took a step back in shock. "I ... I didn't know ..." She began to wonder if she were partly to blame. Michele was a good kid and after Nara bailed, Brigid probably did too, leaving her alone. And open for bad influence. Great, just great. "I just knew she left for Europe like you did."

"I already do," Vicki shot back. "Your kind is not lost on me. So either start behaving like you should or we might have issues when security arrives with the ruckus we're causing, hmm?"

She might be quiet, but that was only because she was aware of her surroundings. Vicki had noticed Nara eying him earlier, combined with his subtle hints and unchecked anger he was probably a Cousin of some kind.

Brigid Cassidy
    "I wanted you to know, if I never see you again, how much I love you, Nara."

:: Then she broke down, dropping to her knees before her lover to hug her around the waist. She didn't make a sound, but the Black fury could feel the hot tears on her belly ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Nara stood there in breathless wonder at what just happened. Her arms were stretched out, struggling with the gravity of this situation. Brigid was speaking in grief and vengeance. Grief for what she had lost in Nara and vengeance for taking out whoever had gained Michele's trust. It was a fight she wasn't going to win. She could sense it. And that meant ...

"No!" The Garou ripped Brigid's arms off of her and dragged the Immortal to her feet so they were eye to eye. "You're better then this Brigid, and stomping off to face whoever hurt Fiona is gonna get you killed too!"
    Last edited by Miranda Tarkin; Dec 17th, 2008 at 11:39:21 AM.

Brigid Cassidy
    :: She was a marionette on invisible strings as Nara shook her ::

"I need to do this ..." she replied with a hollow choke. The tears just flowed from her eyes, and she closed them tight.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

"Not like this you don't," she said, afraid to loosen the grip on Brigid for fear of her falling to the ground. "You can't defeat anyone like this. You'll just get yourself killed!"

Nara slipped at arm underneath the Immortal's and hugged her tightly to her chest, "I won't let you..."

Brigid Cassidy
    :: Brigid allowed herself to be held, and entwined her arms around Nara in kind. She clung tight, not wanting to let go ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Nara closed her eyes and rested her head against Brigid's shoulder. "You do realize I'm still mad at you right?"

Her tone was the familiar one of teasing that the Immortal had grown fond of.

Brigid Cassidy
    :: A deep love shone in her eyes as she lifted Nara's face close ::

"Yeah."

:: Then she kissed her, lips trembling, as if she was about to burn away ::

Wolf Bane
    Quote Originally Posted by Nara McKenna View Post
    "I already do," Vicki shot back. "Your kind is not lost on me. So either start behaving like you should or we might have issues when security arrives with the ruckus we're causing, hmm?"

She might be quiet, but that was only because she was aware of her surroundings. Vicki had noticed Nara eying him earlier, combined with his subtle hints and unchecked anger he was probably a Cousin of some kind.

He was about to change into near human but what Vicki said did have some ring of truth to it. He calmed his rage some just enough so he wouldn't force himself into a beast.

"Just tell me where she is then."

He could find her on his own but he was hoping this one might show an act of compassion and just tell him. He wanted to be sure Brigid wasn't in any danger and that showed on his face.

"Tell me and I will leave you alone."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Vicki narrowed her eyes as a whimpering groan came from Kevin. Her eyes diverted to his attention briefly as she considered the possible 'Cousin's' request.

He could have just barreled through them already to his destination, so there must be a ring of truth to his words. Perhaps he was concerned about Brigid. Regardless, if he did cause a commotion, Nara would kick his smelly carcass around the hotel room with the Immortal's help.

"Just follow your nose. You'll fine her," she said and went to help Kevin up.

Brigid Cassidy
    :: She ran her fingers through the Furies' hair, almost whimpering as she kissed her again ::

Wolf Bane
    Wolf didn't take a second glance back at the two in the hall way as he stormed off towards the scent. Around one corner and there was the door but he froze for moment. He needed a plan he couldn't just go burst through the door that would raise too many alarms.

So he knocked in rapid succession on the door waiting to see what was behind door number one. He was growling under his breath and a few seconds felt like forever as he waited.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Nara was startled by the knock at the door. She was so lost in the moment that her senses were fixated on Brigid.

She sniffed the air and frowned. "It's the Garou from the restaurant. He claimed he knew you."

Brigid Cassidy
    "What???"

:: Brigid's head whipped towards the door. She looked flustered as there was another knock ::

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast