Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2008 MLB playoffs

JMK
    Poor Cubs. I think we can finally say that it's impossible for the Cubs to win in the post season. They can go 162-0 for the regular season, face nobody in the playoffs and still lose.

Wild game in Boston that doesn't want to end. Bottom 11th right now, and both teams have had opportunities. Hopefully, Boston can end it this inning.

White Sox forced another game in the other series.

We're in the top of the 12th now.

Angels win in 12. Well, we have baseball tommorrow!

That was a long game. I am guessing Lester goes today. I wouldn't take any chances if I was Boston.

Red Sox win in dramatic fashion. Rays vs Sox for the American League.

It was a great game. I was glad they won it in the 9th didn't want to have to sit through another 12 inning game. Red Sox-Rays should be a great series. I could see that going 7.

Philadelphia makes a nice comeback in the 6th and wins Game 1 by a run. Gotta love NL games...that was well under three hours.

Too bad I missed it was on the road all day.

Two great performances by pitchers today. Myers with the bat and Matsuzaka hurls a gem.

Philly 2-0
    Boston 1-0

Dick K was amazing. They could take game 2 tomorrow so they are in great shape.

What a game...over five hours. Rays win on a sac fly in the 11th.

I think the series will go 7 games. I think Boston wins game 3 with Lester and should win at least one more in Boston. I like Boston's chances though in a seven game series since Lester would pitch in that game.

Dodgers hold serve.

Rays deliver woodshed beatdown in Fenway.

I thought sure Lester would come through. Well Boston could still come through or else I will be rooting for the NL I don't really care for the Devil Rays.

Phillies come off the matt to take Game 4.

That was a beating. I hope Matsuzaka has his best stuff for Game 5.

GO TAMPA BAY!!!!!!!

"Dad, you killed the zombie Flanders!" "He was a zombie?"

I think I'll root for Philadelphia in the World Series. Not because I dislike Tampa bay - I actually think it's a great story. But, seriously, the Phillies have a sorry history. Maybe even worse than the Cubs.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast