Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attention fighter pilots!

Alpha
    To be honest, I was just gonna have him wear it out of habit, with the reason being he's just so damn pretty. And also, because I can't find any images of Akiba without his damned mask yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Reshmar View Post
    Thats a funny question coming from someone wearing a mask.
    Touché.

Just a heads-up for y'all: I'm moving house on Friday. Its only a few doors down the street (long story), but there will be an interruption in my internet service. I'm prepping a post that will fill in the basic details of the plan, which I intend to post on Thursday.

Rebels
    Any Rogues and other Rebels wanting in on this: I would really appreciate it if you could post your arrival at the briefing room in the RP thread before mid-day (your time) on Thursday. Taking time zones into account, that should give me enough of my time to make any necessary tweaks to the briefing post. If you aren't going to be able to get an arrival post out by then, a quick message in this thread would be great.

Imperials
    Any Imperials that want to be involved: could you state/restate your desire to participate, so I can tweak the briefing accordingly? If a lot of Shadow Squadron people want to be involved, we can go up against all of Shadow Squadron. If only a couple of you want to be involved, it shouldn't be too hard to engineer a situation that accounts for your specific characters (maybe you guys are helping to train some other pilots, or whatever). If you guys want to control some NPC Pilots as well / instead, that's cool too.

Anyone Else
    If you don't fall neatly into the other two brackets, but would still like to dust off your flight suits (smugglers, pirates, bounty hunters, mercenaries, etc), please dance about waving your arms around or something, and I'll make sure there's a place to slot you in!

As I said, 1200 on Thursday (your time) at the latest, please: I may be as awesome and sexy as David Tennant, but unfortuately I don't have the ability to travel through time!
    It's like that, and that's the way it is.

I'm sorry, J, but David Tennant is some pretty spiffy stuff, and you'd be hard-pressed to supplant him in my head.

Rawr.

As for being on-topic, I'll get to posting pretty darn quick here. It's been darn busy and somewhat unpleasantly warm here, and it's not contributed to my brain working very well.

You may have a point there - David Tennant is a god amongst men. Heck, with that accent of his, even I'd have trouble saying no.

How about as sexy and awesome as Christopher Eccleston? Maybe a little closer to my league...

Hm. I suppose so.

Ok, guys. I've posted. Whosoever takes it upon themselves to post next had better do so in short order. *shakes fist*
    Last edited by Kelly Perris; Jul 1st, 2008 at 03:34:28 PM. Reason: For added effect....Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnn.

You know, no matter how carefully you plan things, they never quite go the way you expect them to. As you may have noticed, my post never managed to materialise; fortunately I've manged to get a temporary internet thingy sorted out, so I should be able to get the post sent out, once I finish unpacking my desktop...

I hate moving house.

I figured that was what was up.

Don't worry. People around here are patient. Sometimes. Somewhat. Kinda.

Heh...

TheHolo.Net Poster

We'll settle this the old navy way; The first guy to die, LOSES!

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Jace
    Between Canada Day and Independance Day, most of you guys are probably too hung over to notice anyhow, right?

Reply posted. For those interested:

The planet we're heading to is Saleucami. Not a particularly exciting place really: its between the Mid-Rim, the Perlemian Trade Route and Hutt Space, so it holds little tactical value for the Imps. That has allowed the Hutts and other criminal elements to gain a foothold; it isn't a million miles away from important places however, and there are patrol ships in the general vacinity to make sure the crims don't get too far out of line.

As for the "prototype fighters"... things aren't quite as simple as they seem on that front. I'll save the details for now, so it doesn't ruin the surprise.

[/Untouchable]

Nagal Aursoni
    I'm still interested in joining this. Not sure about the rest of Shadow Squadron though.

^ Sent you a pm.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Ever seen a Phoenix that rose from the ashes of a cigar?

You have now!
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Kraken
    Is it too late for me and my little Corvette to enter the game as a wee bit of heavy support for the Alliance squadrons?

Sorry that things slowed up for a patch there guys: I moved into my new house in Notts, and found it annoyingly lacking in internet. Fortunately that situation is mostly resolved, so I'm pretty much ready to get back to doing things.

I'm gonna throw up a post of our arrival in the system as soon as I finish writing it: from there we're pretty much gonna see what happens.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12