Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Grabbing myself a future Empress

Yeart Quenn

Star Wars Grabbing myself a future Empress

Yes, you've heard right.

But let me introduce myself first: Yeart Quenn. MOFF of Kuat and the surrounding systems. Rabidly anti-alien, anti-rebel and pretty much anti anything that isn't Imperial and/or Kuati. Thinks he is fiendishly clever and otherwise also has too high an opinion of himself.

Anyway. I control the Kuat Drive Yards by way of having the last say about every small thing that happens on my home planet. But controlling a few sectors and a major shipping yard doesn't do it for me; I want more. And that means - grabbing myself the Imperial throne.

Now, I'm not stupid no matter how inflated my ego is: I know where the wind is blowing and it seems to be blowing in the direction of instant death for anyone who doesn't do what the Inquisitoriate says these days. And seeing that there's a handy tool that seems to be getting an earful of the Inquisitors these days, maybe it's time I grabbed that tool myself. Because I have no intention of letting the Inquisitoriate put their puppet Miranda on the throne and rule from the shadows - no: she's a pretty face but a woman shouldn't be ruling an Empire. So it's up to me to seize my chance: I need to charm her and make her my wife, then I get the throne, and with the combined might of two large sectors we can see to it that the Inquisitoriate learns its place.

In order to win over the charming Miss Tarkin I've had a new ship built for her, an Empress-class Star Destroyer (I'm sure Karl will be nice enough to post the stats for it because he came up with them) that is a completely new design. Well, mostly. It's a ship befitting an Empress (she doesn't need to know that I plan to rule in her stead).

Anyway, that's the plan. So no one go crazy if you see strange new ships or read about me "knowing" about Miranda being up for the throne. I don't really know, I am just doing educated guesswork mixed with an unhealthy dose of megalomania.

Anyone objecting?

SW-Fans.Net Poster

The Baroness of Bespin

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Jenny
    You can't have her! I want her!

TheHolo.Net Moderator

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Dani

You DO realize that even if this crazy plan worked, he does not get the throne through marriage

With that said, Empress class star destroyer. my inquisitors love me and I love them! I also think this will be completely hilarious to play out.

EDIT - Oooh. People fighting over me

:: hopes Sanya wins ::

TheHolo.Net Moderator

Stealing planets with a cunning use of flags!
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer Park Kraken's Avatar
    *Snatches Empress Tarkin away for the night*

Yes, fight, fight for the sloppy seconds! Muhahaha.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Park Kraken View Post
    *Snatches Empress Tarkin away for the night*

Yes, fight, fight for the sloppy seconds! Muhahaha.
    ROFL

My day is complete having read this. Thank you Park. You certainly have a way with words.

TheHolo.Net Admin

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Christin
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W4BSY Steam ID: ApexLupine
    I bet me and Sanya could team up to beat the tar out of Kracken and save Miranda, then after that me and Sanya could team up to... well...

ps - I'm not an alien

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Resh
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Ulthrran
    Not to be a spoil sport This ship's stats have not been posted. So it doesn't exist. How can you build something that doesn't exist.
    Just kidding. but It has always been in the past a ships stats must be posted first and the people who look at them can comment and make sure it is feasible. The Rebels are using Canon ships. While I don't disagree with the Empire making new classes I would like to look the design over since it is most likely me who will have to deal with it.
    Thanx
    Your friendly neighborhood Fishman

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Doctor Jesus Terrible
    aka. The Bottomless Pit

Quote Originally Posted by Loklorien s'Ilancy View Post
    ps - I'm not an alien
    Yes you are.

I want Reshmar and Travis to go over the stats first I'm pretty sure I went overboard in a few areas.

TheHolo.Net Admin

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Christin
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W4BSY Steam ID: ApexLupine
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl Valten View Post

Yes you are.
    Spoilsport

Sorsha Kasajian
    I'm hers, and she's mine.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

The Baroness of Bespin

AKA
    Jenny
    :: plots and schemes ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Sanya Tagge View Post
    :: plots and schemes ::

Mario C like to keep it clean.

Bonus points for whoever gets that.

TheHolo.Net Moderator

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Dani
    Beastie Boys?

Yeart Quenn
    Quote Originally Posted by Miranda Tarkin View Post
    You DO realize that even if this crazy plan worked, he does not get the throne through marriage
    Bahh... technicalities! I'll of course see to it that you, as merely a woman, will have to let me take the throne.

:evil *deluded*

Oh and Reshmar - yes I'm aware of that. Karl said he'd clear it with you first - heck, this could pretty much be an old scow refixed and made to look grand and given a new classification, for all that this character cares. He just wants something to make a certain point with Miranda, namely to convince her that the ship's class is symbolic for what she would be if she'd agree to be his .... errrr.... wife.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Resh
    Gamer IDs

Its my rebel duty to throw a wrench in the Imperial works as much as possible. I have looked over the stats. Thax Karl. They are fine. Its a pretty ship worthy of an Empress.

TheHolo.Net Moderator

I bet me and Sanya could team up to beat the tar out of Kracken and save Miranda, then after that me and Sanya could team up to... well...
    Why don't we skip the beating me up part, and just include me in the little teaming up afterwards thing?

But would anyone be opposed if I took over the Brawl as my personal flagship? Perhaps I could execute Zsinj when he tries to go rogue warlord, and replace him.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Resh
    Gamer IDs

Thats a big jump from a Vic to a SSD.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

UNLIMITED POWER!

[QUOTE=Park Kraken;271293]
    But would anyone be opposed if I took over the Brawl as my personal flagship? Perhaps I could execute Zsinj when he tries to go rogue warlord, and replace him.
    I would be opposed.

One: Do you really need it? No. I think not. You can write something wonderful without having a SSD. Prove you can handle an ISD before you go on to the big guns, sir.

Two: What's your rank, anyway? And who let you have it?

SSD's are reserve for very veteran Imperial members. Khendon is an EXECUTOR and he doesn't even have a SSD. He has a GSD and ISD.

Work your way up, it's more fun.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Resh
    Gamer IDs

I would agree to a NPC SSD. Say a large battle caould have one in it but as someones flag im not sure. I dont like the idea of a SSD I can't Kill
    Mabey a battle where the SSD is the objective for an assault.
    Im not as much worried about the ship itself. We can always put a fleet together to match it. Its just the idea.
    The Empress' new ship is 3200 Meters. Which isnt that big in the world of imperial ships. But it is the New Flagship of the Empire.
    For now most ot the fleet engagments are small with twenty ships or less and usually only one or two destroyer class ships.

TheHolo.Net Moderator

[QUOTE=Khendon Sevon;271300]
    Quote Originally Posted by Park Kraken View Post
    I would be opposed.

One: Do you really need it? No. I think not. You can write something wonderful without having a SSD. Prove you can handle an ISD before you go on to the big guns, sir.

Two: What's your rank, anyway? And who let you have it?

SSD's are reserve for very veteran Imperial members. Khendon is an EXECUTOR and he doesn't even have a SSD. He has a GSD and ISD.

Work your way up, it's more fun.
    1) I do need it. The toilet facilities on the VSD and ISD's just aren't adequate enough.

2) Grand Admiral. Some guy who umm...yeah, he's like right over there somewhere.

Oh I plan to though. In no way was I serious about moving directly from a VSD to an SSD. My next command, I was thinking about a Turbulent class destroyer, if I can find stats somewhere for it.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast