Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: For a lack of Crunchables

TheHolo.Net Poster

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Erin
    "Eeeeeeyaahhhh! Gross!"

"Lemme go, you creep!" Molly shoved back, away from the amorous alien, but she was very afraid that her struggles were only grinding her more cushioned parts exactly where he wanted them. She ripped her hair free from his tusks, with a wince of pain and kicked him in, what she hoped was, a place that would smart, long enough for her to get away.

She supposed it was too much to ask for two timely rescues in a single day..

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Nzat
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nikita Satach Steam ID: Nzat
    "It's not my fault! That skirt is the only thing I have that fits you." Mu yelled into her office from the hallway.

"Well find SAL! He's out there somewhere and tell him to go bring me back a pair of pants!" Smitty called out from her office.

"Fine, fine..." she rubbed her temples. "I'll find Sal." She turned around to scan the crowd which had grown considerably around the vomiter only to see Molly fighting on the floor with a Ualaq.

"Hey pal!" Striding forward she reached down and hauled the over zealous creature to his feet. "Keep your claws <big><b><i>OFF</i></b></big> my crew!"

Wampo Groba
    Her squirming was really really feeling good! Every motion of hers was resulting in his body reacting more and more to this and it was soooooo good. His hands clamped down on her fleshy behind and pressed it against him.

Over her shoulder he saw the other human female who he had promised to play with later, and he wondered if Molly could possibly be convinced to join them. He was about to burrow his face into her hair and suggest it, when he suddenly and unexpectedly saw stars infront of all four eyes

Then a horrible horrible pain hit him. Letting go off her his hands flew to his private parts and a horrible groan escaped him as he assessed the damage through the fabric of his clothing.

"Uuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!"

And suddenly he felt himself pulled up. He didn't even feel strong enough to stand on his own two legs after such a treatment but now he had to, and some other human was yelling at him. This made him furious, which in turn took his focus off the pain he was feeling.

"Ladee, ahm an innashhent! Tat one," - he pointed at Molly - "fell on mah, ana shhust canna help it, tis shhust ... instinct! Ya canna blahm mah farrr doin whadda ma body canna help!"

Fiana 'Toolbox' Norith
    Fiana took the package from the droid and nodded. She'd watched the droid's actions with some amusement - tickling the Kubaz' feet was probably the oddest "medicine" she'd ever seen administered.

All around her pandemonium was breaking out as the Aqualish apparently decided to use the serving girl's sudden fall to his advantage, and everyone else standing around her were pushed aside by the exiting droid. Fiana gave a small sigh at so much chaos, opened the pouch and stuck her hand in.

She stung her finger on something sharpish, but not badly. Rummaging around in there it felt like straws or shards or something, and when she pulled out her hand she was holding what looked like some kind of organic stalks with hard shells. It smelled odd. She had no idea what it was.

Shrugging, she leaned forward over the Kubaz, and used her free hand to lift up his snout. As she had expected, this gave her free access to his mouth which had opened slightly. She stuffed the "food" in it, making sure to do it quickly in case Ndinn's lips chomped down on her finger if it was still in the way.

Then she sat back and waited.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Erin
    Gaining her feet, Molly felt more than a little sick. She was quite sure that after being regurged at by one client, then nearly made the concubine of another on the floor, was quite enough on her constitution for one shift. She looked sorta green, then gagged.

"Mu.. I gotta..." She clamped a hand over her mouth and ran for Mu's office to force the contents of her stomach back down before she added to the reputation that the Cloud 9 caused nausea and vomiting.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Nzat
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nikita Satach Steam ID: Nzat
    A new ad campaign slogan she could put out over the hologrid loomed in her head as Molly ran off towards the back. <i>Cloud 9! Now with vomitoria! Bulimics, ask about our special discount offers.</i>

"Ya canna blahm mah farrr doin whadda ma body canna help!"
    "Yeah yeah yeah," Mu hustled the Ualaq back towards the bar. "I've heard that one before along with <i>I was programed this way,</i> or <i>the gods demanded it.</i>" she scowled at his four eyes.

"Look," she pinched the bridge of her nose. "There are <i>plenty</i> of those willing to entertain your bodily functions," she gestured to the crowd looking on. "But not <b><i>my</i></b> crew." She emphasised the point as she shoved him down on a bar stool.

She then went back to were the Kubaz lie and asked the Zabrak woman kneeling by him, "So, is he dead or what?"

Fiana 'Toolbox' Norith
    Apart from the giggling fit a few moments ago, the Kubaz hadn't given any signs of life. His chest didn't rise and sink, but then there was no way of telling whether that was normal or not. The droid had thought Ndinn was fine, so obviously - since the droid had dealt with this before - there was no reason to worry.

But then why wasn't anything happening?

When the woman who had taken charge asked her, Fiana didn't really have an answer. She felt rather inadequate to the task and wished Hexer hadn#t just stalked off like that.

"Ehh.... I dunn--"

Just then Ndinn's snout twitched, and they could hear a very faint crunching noise coming from his mouth. Apparently, the Kubaz was chewing whatever that stuff was that she'd stuck in there.

"-- errr... he's alive."

Ndinn 'Flysucker'
    And with a loud snort, Ndinn sat up.

He felt a bit groggy, but whatever had irritated his metabolism seemed to have worn off now. With his attention slowly reverting back to his surroundings, he kept on chewing on the lovely lovely crunchy bits in his mouth, his tastebuds identifying it as Gnithian insect-legs. Very very yummy.

He looked around at the commotion and tried to see if the droid was there. Gnithian was something the droid carried and gave him, so in all likelihood he was here. But all he could see was the horned female technician Fiana, who was looking at him with an odd grimace on her face.

"Wha-a-at?" he asked her, and after another looked around during which his stomach gave off a rumbly grumble, added "Wh'r's me-e-etl-le-e-egs?"

Varla
    :: Varla decided it was a bad time, and quietly exited the bar ::

Wampo Groba
    His genitals still throbbing in an entirely unpleasant way, he nevertheless wasn't so focused on the pain alone that he didn't notice the female who'd promised to entertain him earlier quietly try and slip away.

For a moment his mind was divided between staying and getting a chance to meet this odd alien, and going after the female. Then, inspite of whatever damage had been done to his reproductive organs, he decided to abandon the idea of staying. He hadn't made himself enemies today, but neither had his actions found approval - probably better to get out and let things cool down.

With a last furtive look at the little alien, Wampo rushed after Varla, determined to catch up with her and let her make good on her promise.

Fiana 'Toolbox' Norith
    "This is getting a bit old, mate. You made him really angry, so he took off and left me to clean up the mess."

Fiana sighed. She really wished Hexer hadn't left her behind to deal with their Kubaz crewmate.

Looking him over, she held out her hand and he grabbed it and pulled himself up. He stood a bit wobbly on his feet but didn't seem to have taken any damage to anything vital.

She stepped a bit closer to him and said in a low voice so that the bystanders wouldn't overhear her, "Anything that needs ... sorting out ... or are we good to go?"

She hoped there wasn't. She didn't like having to communicate with live beings, least of all having to calm down some angry ones just because Ndinn had misbehaved.

Varla
    :: Varla turned to see the Ualaq, and waited for him ::

Wampo Groba
    Wampo sped up to join her.

"Ya warrran't thinken' aff leevin' wifadda meh, eh? Ah prrramis'd ta show ya sam' fun, an' whadda Wampo prrramis'd Wampo derlrriverrrs!"

But after grabbing his crotch to adjust the tightness he felt down there, a stinging sensation reminded him painfully of the recent maltreatment of his goods, and ruefully he added under his breath,

"Ya maetta haff ta doo samm convinc'n ferrrst, tho..."

Varla
    :: She looked dubiously at him, but waved a finger and led him towards her ship. It was a Baudo-class luxury yacht, and she invited him to sit on one of the luxurious couches ::

Wampo Groba
    He followed her, but not without some doubts. He hadn't been with a human female for a while, and they didn't generally reciprocate his attentions, but this one had seemed all too willing - even though some of her ardor seemed to have vanished after his admittedly idiotic behavior back at the cantina. Still, she'd remained interested enough if he was reading the cards right.

What totally caught him by surprise was the yacht she led him onto. What sort of a woman was this?!? He sat down on a fluffed out cushion, and felt oddly foolish.

"Sahh, ya still wanta scrrratch ma tusks then?"

Just at that moment, with utter satisfaction, he felt his rather bruised reproductive organs rise, as if they'd smelled the prey and got ready to spring the trap.

Varla
    "I'm a Courtesan. I'll do whatever you ask of me once we establish terms."

:: By this she meant a discussion of fee, and mutual agreement of activities, which ranged from services as a personal geisha to far more perverse indulgences ::

Wampo Groba
    "Ahh!!"

This explained some things - especially why she had seemed so keen before. Well, he wasn't disinclined to trying something new; especially if the female in question was as pretty as this one.

"Thassa sound good!"

He winked at her with all four eyes, and they launched into a discussion of 'terms', after which the ship was seen leaving towards Hutt space to the accompaniment of occasional loud grunting, squealing and screaming.

(Continued here)
    Last edited by Wampo Groba; Mar 28th, 2008 at 08:11:15 AM.

Ndinn 'Flysucker'
    His feet felt like they weren't made for carrying him, but the sensation wore off after a few moments of just standing there and swaying slightly. It was a good thing that the female was staying with him, otherwise he would probably not get out of this place on his own.

He was still gnawing on a tasty chunk of skeleton when she asked him if they could go, or if there was anything they needed to sort out first.

[Mhmmm... sort me out with some of that crunchbug, yeah!] he thought, but didn't dare voice his wish. Looking around, he saw an awful lot of curious faces, but also some angry ones. The angriest looking one seemed to be a human female standing next to his crewmate. Something told him that whatever it was that she was angry about, had something to do with him, although he didn't know what it could be.

He did remember not having paid yet, so he raised himself up to see if he could find the serving girl anywhere.

"G't t' pa-a-ay," he told Fiana.

Fiana 'Toolbox' Norith
    "I'll take care of that," she volunteered before her quixotic crewmate could get himself into any further entanglements. And with that, she threw a credit chip worth a lot more than just the food Ndinn had consumed at the other woman who was still standing by and who - as far as Fiana could make out - was boss here.

"I hope that takes care of the food and whatever damage done to your place and... err.... your staff....," she let the sentence trail off, hoping that it would be enough.

When no reply came other than a nod, she grabbed the Kubaz by his shirt sleeve and dragged him through the crowd of onlookers and out of the bar. It was time they got back to the ship - where she'd write up a note for the captain not to let the odd alien off on his own again. Or at least, not off at the same time as she was.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123