By the gods! Who knew Nar Shadda could get this cold...Or this smelly... Satine curses silently to himself, jumping across a puddle of stagnant water. Pulling his traveling robes tight against him, he looks around the large open air market. All manner of sentients were here. From the down trodden, to the smugglers and everything in between. He steps towards the first vendor he sees, making sure his hood was up, his silver eyes glinting underneath.

"Excuse me, miss?" he asks, holding both hands up in a nonthreatening gesture. "Can I ask you a few questions?" Inwardly, the former Jedi sighs as the woman suspiciously shakes her heard in a definate negative. Slowly reaching into an inner pocket in the sleeve of his tunic, Satine withdraws a few credit coins, tossing them to the counter. Quicker than a flash, the coins disappear, and the woman nods her head silently. Smiling wryly, Satine looks around, tapping into the Force to make sure no one was actively watching him. "I need to know some information. Has there been any rumors of...unusual activity in this sector?"

Timidly, she asks, "What kind of stuff you lookin for?"

"Disappearances, unexplained or otherwise. Things moving by themselves. Anything that shouldn't be here."

She chuckles. "Tons of that. You better be more specific. Now if you wanna try again, do it quick. I got other customers."

Turning away Satine sighs, and starts off to the next vendor in line. This could be a long day...