Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Point of no Return

Yurza Magus
    Yurza looked over at Sudoku like she was crazy. Did she really expect him to get up after that?

"Are you serious?"

Sudoku
    "But I'm HUNGRY!"

Her pout got bigger, as a slight gurgling growl came from her tummy. She straddled his stomach, kissing him, grinning.

"And if you've given up, then you're my slave, and you should make me a sandwich."

Yurza Magus
    Yurza gently pushed her off of him as he used the rest of his strength to swing his legs over the side of the bed.

"Fine," he said as he reached down and grabbed his discarded pants and pulled them on. He stood up and took a few shakey steps before finding his center of balance. "Anything particular or just whatever?"

Sudoku
    "Whatever."

She rolled over, getting up and out of bed. She could feel her own legs trembling as she took a step, and grabbed onto his arm for balance.

"We can eat and then clean up."

Yurza Magus
    Yurza mumbled as we put his other hand up to steady her as well. He then left the room and returned a few moments later. He was holding two plates with identical sandwiches.

"Here you go. Nerf steak on rye bread," he said handing her the plate before sitting on the edge of the bed to enjoy his first meal in 2 days.

Sudoku
    "...Thanks."

She took the plate from him - while he was gone, she'd pulled on a long, dark colored t-shirt. Now she sat cross-legged on the bed beside him, taking a big bite of the sandwich. They sat in silence, savoring their first few bites of food they'd had in days. Sudoku swallowed, picking at the crust of the rest of her sandwich.

"You know...you don't have to be my slave for the rest of the trip."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123