Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Point of no Return

Yurza Magus
    "You have no idea," he said as he turned in his chair to see he naked before him. He hadn't noticed it before, but now, looking at her. He could admire the curves of her body, which he could tell that she was either naturally blessed with, or went to great lengths to keep in such shape.

He reached over and pulled the ships hyperspace lever down and was amazed at how the the glow of hyperspace reflected off of her body. "Well at least this trip won't be dull training like i had expected."

Sudoku
    She stretched, arching her back and sighing happily. Her smile remained as he mentioned training.

"I don't do much...physical training. Not beyond what we did today, anyway. I specialize in manipulation of the Force, so I don't feel the need to mess about with fighting." She made a face then, scrunching up her nose. "It's just not for me. I'm a lover, not a fighter."

Yurza Magus
    "And pretty good from what I've seen so-far," he replied before standing up and stretching for himself.

Sudoku
    She laughed again, this time admiring his own physique. He had quite the body, and his skills as a lover were very satisfactory, to say the least. She resisted the urge to pounce on him for another romp, turning to look out the front view-screen.

"So...I suppose this is where we tell each other about ourselves, unless you wish to remain a mystery man."

Yurza Magus
    He chuckled before falling back in his chair and kicking his feet up on the arm rest of the other chair. "I guess it would be nice to know who just gave me that wonderful ride. So what's your story? you claim to be a Darth, so that means that you were trained and I find the thought of your training only taking place on Naboo hard to conceive. So please, enlighten me."

Sudoku
    "The Darth thing? That's a joke. I don't believe in the Sith teachings...As for training, my mother taught me some, but most of it has been trial and error. I've had followers, young ones who I'd found through the will of the Force, but there was nothing of worth there. Then there was the whole dying thing," Sudoku shrugged. "I don't fit into the mold of a Sith or a Jedi. It all seems a little too mindless-sheepy to me. The Force is my guide, and that's all I really need. It provides."

Yurza Magus
    "Dying?" He asked. His eyebrows perked up at that mention. "So you've died before?"

Sudoku
    "Yeah," she pointed to a small scar on her stomach. It was a thin white line, barely noticable on her pale skin. "My apprentice shot me, and left me for dead in the middle of a Naalol winter. Imps showed up, took me to Rigton and fixed me up."

Another shrug. "I suppose I wasn't technically "dead", but it gave him one hell of a scare when I showed up on Coruscant looking for him."

Yurza Magus
    "Ahh...I thought you meant you had actually died," he replied as he took his feet from the arm rest and put them on the floor. "Seat?"

"Well mine is a bit different. I was born to Jedi parents on Plawal. The Empire found us and Vader commissioned for a small Sith Academy to teach the younglings. We all thought that one day we would take our place at his side. It wasn't till much later that we learned we weren't the only academy that he had commissioned. He used us all to carry out covert missions that needed a Force user's touch."

"Later on, I was frozen on such a mission and there I stayed until a spice trader found me and thawed me. I stayed with him till I ran into a man named Jeseth bumped into me and invited me to Dathimor. So here I am."

Sudoku
    She curled up on his lap, not the arm rest, playing with his hair. "Being woken up like that must've been wierd, worse than almost dying. I would never want to be frozen."

She glanced up at him, twirling the end of his ponytail around a finger. "Is Jeseth the monster with the wings, or the woman?"

Yurza Magus
    Yurza looked at Sudoku as if she had suddenly grown another head. "Excuse me? I think we might be confused. The person I saw was a man, though he did have long hair. I didn't see any wings though..."

Sudoku
    "Hrm. I guess that was just an exaggeration then..."

Her lips turned down into a slight pout. She'd secretly been hoping her vision had been literal -- somehow, a monster seemed to justify all the power she had felt. Her disappointment was clear in her eyes when she looked back up at him.

"Sorry...had a vision. A monster with wings, two women. You and another man, Yuri. I guess I took it too literally."

Yurza Magus
    "Ahh," he said nodding his head. "That would explain it. Prehaps then you did see him. Not in his physical form perhaps, but his true self."

Sudoku
    "Maybe."

She pulled herself closer to him, kissing his chin, his lips, before slipping off his lap. She glanced at him over her shoulder, smiling that shy smile.

"I'll be in the bedroom, if you're in the mood for more training."

Yurza Magus
    Yurza watched her walk away, her hips swaying and smiled to himself. The truth was that he would like to start his training again, but she was tempting.

What to do, what to do? He thought to himself. Then a thought occurred to him and he smiled. Prehaps she can be both. A test of endurance maybe?

The Sith got up and ollowed after Sudoku and smiled as he walked into the bedroom. There he stopped in the doorway and leaned to the left to rest. "How about a friendly little endurance competition?"

Sudoku
    She was folding her clothes, setting them on her bag that she'd grabbed on the way to the bedroom. She settled on the bed, stretching out across it on her stomach, head on her hands. His smile was contagious, she couldn't help but return it.

"Meaning?"

Yurza Magus
    "Meaning," Yurza said as he sat on the edge of the bed. "That we have a few days till we arrive. Why not use the first two days to get better...acquainted with each other."

He laid a hand on her thigh and smiled. "The first one to fall out will be the other's servant till we arrive on Dathomir."

Sudoku
    "Hmmm." She grinned as his hand slid a bit higher..."I suppose that would be a good way to pass the time. And I would love to have you waiting on me hand and foot."

She laughed, leaning up plant a small kiss on him, before dragging him down on to the bed...

Yurza Magus
    Forty-six hours later...

Yurza fell over onto his side grasping for air. Only two hours to go before the forty-eight mark and he couldn't move. There had been a few breaks only for the needs of bodily functions, but other than that nothing. The two had been going at each other the entire time, but he had nothing else to give. The Force was strong, but he couldn't live on nothing but the Force forever. Especially doing so much physical activity. He need sustenance. He needed rest.

He rolled over onto his back, relishing the breeze from the ship's climate control system. The bed was drenched in sweat and sticking to his back as he tried to get back up to finish before falling back down.

Sudoku
    "You're not giving up are you?"

Sudoku rolled over, her head resting on his chest. She walked her fingers up to his face, brushing away a sweat-drenched strand with a pout. She was exhausted, sore...and in heaven. She'd never had so much fun. Ever. But, she knew they both couldn't live on "love" alone.

"I'm hungry."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast