Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Point of no Return

Yurza Magus

Closed Thread Point of no Return

Yurza looked up at the Baudo-class star yacht and nodded. It was simple and efficient and just within his price range. With the remaining credits he had from his time spent with Ranth he had just enough to buy this ship and enough to buy fuel to get to Dathomir, he hoped.

"Alright I'll take her. Get the paper work ready and I'll meet you inside," Yurza told told the salesman that had been showing the Sith around the lot. "I want to take one more look around her."

He took one more lap around and then made his way back over to the sales office. He sat down in front of Jarth, the Gungan that had been pitching the ship to him and smiled as he was handed a data chip. "Alls yousa files on der Misster. And she all filled up for yousa trip."

"Thank you Jarth. And you mentioned that the transport would be able to make it to Dathomir on the fuel?"

"Yesa, but itsa going to be close."

"I understand. Well thank you for your time and thank you for the ship," Yurza said as he stood up and walked away. He tried to even his steps though his heart was pounding. Finally he was leaving Naboo and getting to Dathomir. The fellow Sith he had met weeks earlier had invited him to a gathering of Sith and he was determined to get there. Traveling around with Ranth was nice enough, but to get back into the fold and shape the galaxy had his head swimming in ecstasy. So much that he didn't notice anyone else around.
    Last edited by Miranda Tarkin; Jan 16th, 2008 at 09:52:01 PM. Reason: sig is too large. shrink to 30k please

Sudoku
    "Hello."

A female voice purred from his left. Half hidden in the shade of another ship, Sudoku gave a slight wave of her hand, a shy smile on her lips. She wore a simple white t, dark shorts and boots. With one finger, she pushed her dark rimmed glasses up her nose.

"Going off world?"

Yurza Magus
    Yurza turned around, barely even paying attention to the woman until he got a good look at her. True that there hadn't been much time for women in his life, but there was something about this one that just called out to him. He couldn't tell if it was her clothes, voice or her sense of shyness. Normally he would have just shrugged and walked on by, but something made him stop.

"Yes. That was my intention. Why do you ask?"

Sudoku
    "I need a ride. To Dathomir."

She slipped out of the shadows, moving slowly towards him. She carried a single bag, the strap hanging off her shoulder, a raggedy jacket with several Imperial badges on it draped over her arm.

"Do you believe in destiny?"

Yurza Magus
    "Only in the destiny that a man forges for himself," he replied as he took a step back. Something about her was off, but he couldn't pin it down just yet so he wanted to be cautious. Throw in the fact that she was wanting to head to Dathomir, the same place he was heading, and all his mental alarms were going off.

"What would a young girl like yourself need from Dathomir? It isn't a very frequented place from what I've heard."

Sudoku
    "It's not something I need, per say, it's something...that's drawing me there. I'm meant to go there, the Force wills it."

Sudoku didn't care about the stigma given to Force users - she was one, and it had dictated most of the actions she'd taken in her life. Yuzra could feel her reach out, touching his mind with the Force. Soft, almost finger-tip like sensations spilled up his spine, her smile growing. She spoke to him telepathically.

"There's power on Dathomir, and I want it."

Yurza Magus
    He smiled and relaxed somewhat. Atleast now he knew what it was that he was sensing about this woman. She's Force sensitive. All that time running with Ranth, staying hidden. I forget that there are still others out there.

"Yes there is," he replied aloud. "Though I hardly believe that you are one for that power little girl. It is not a toy to be playing with."

Yurza turned around, intending to leave her. He had barely gone two steps before stopping and looking back over his shoulder. Something in his gut told him that he should give her a chance. After all there were so few Sith left in the galaxy and they should unite. The time for just two of them ruling is over. Vader knew that when he set up the academy that trained him and others.

Yurza turned back around and looked her up and down. She did have the connection with the Force to consider besides her physical attributes. "And just how were you planning on getting there? Just asking and hoping someone would be nice enough to say yes?"

Sudoku
    Her smile slipped, for a second, then returned brighter than ever. She didn't follow after him as he turned around - she knew she wouldn't have to. She shrugged.

"The Force would, and did, provide a way. It's meant to be." Sudoku walked over to him, reaching up and brushing a stray strand of his hair back behind his ear. Her body pressed gently against his, her voice soft and sweet. "This "little girl" is more powerful then you think...Take me with you, and I'll show you."

Yurza Magus
    He chuckled as he spun away and held out his hand towards his newly purchased ship.

"Very well then. You can come with me if you dare, but there is one condition. With the amount of fuel I have and the distance it should take only four days. There isn't much food since I was only planning on making this a one person trip, but there should be enough if we ration since I'm in no particular position to go out grocery shopping," Yurza said.

Sudoku
    "Hmph."

The last thing she wanted to talk about was groceries. She snaked an arm around his, drawing herself close to him once again.

"So...how many beds are on this ship? I mean...we will need something to do to during those four long days."

Yurza Magus
    Yurza smiled as he turned his head to look at her. "If they get my request right then there should be only one. I hadn't planned on bringing anyone else. So I had them remove anything extra. I was going to use the extra room to brush up on my training."

Sudoku
    "Training can wait..." She purred, leading the way towards his ship. Sudoku all but skipped up the ramp, Yurza being dragged closely behind. She made her way to the cockpit, sitting on the arm of the pilots' seat. He was pulled by the scruff his shirt, close enough for her to wrap a leg around his waist. Her breath was hot on his neck as she wrapped her arms around him.

"You know, we should really christen this ship. Properly."

Yurza Magus
    His smile was charming as he pushed back a few stray strands of hair that came loose as he was half dragged to the cockpit. "And just what did you have on your mind?"

Sudoku
    With a short laugh, she pushed him backwards, sending both of them tumbling to the floor. Her soft lips pressed hard against his as she kissed him, hands tearing through his shirt, nails dragging along his skin as she tugged at his belt...

It wasn't long before they'd moved from the floor, to the control panel, the pilots' seat. Every room, every position she could think of, till they finally dropped exhausted on the bed. Sudoku leaned over him, kissing him gently and biting his lower lip.

"Mmmm, I think I know what we're going to be using that extra room for..."

Yurza Magus
    Yurza leaned up and smiled.

"Well that wasn't exactly what I had in mind for this flight, but seems like more fun than just training...umm...wait what did you say was your name again?"

Sudoku
    "I didn't..."

She brushed her bangs out of her eyes, kissing his chin. Her head rested against his chest. "Names' Kyashi, but most people know me as Darth Sudoku..."

She traced his jawline with a finger, grinning sheepishly. "And what's your super secret Darksider name?"

Yurza Magus
    "Yurza is my name. I have no other title. I chose not to take a Darth name so that I would not be tempted to use it."

Sudoku
    "Aww." Her lower lips stuck out in a slight pout. "Darth names are fun though...They make you seem more powerful and dangerous then you might actually be."

She slipped out of the bed, putting her glasses back on. "We should be going...shouldn't we?"

Yurza Magus
    Yurza jumped up to his elbows and waited quietly for a moment. Something was missing and then he figured it out. The engine wasn't even running yet.

Blast! We haven't even taken off yet!All that time wasted...,he thought. Then he looked over at Sudoku. Atleast it wasn't entirely wasted.

He got up out of the bed and slipped his pants on. As he walked out of the small room, he reached up and pulled his hair back into a ponytail and looked over his shoulder. "Feel free to look around while I get us up into the air."

Twenty minutes later, Yurza sighed relief as he watched his new ship fly out of the atmosphere and into the black. "Finally on my way to a new destiny."

Sudoku
    She walked softly up behind him, naked with an armful of clothes. Leaning over his shoulder, she caught him talking about destiny... a smile curled her lips as she planted a kiss on his cheek.

"We're both on our way to a new destiny." She rested her head on his shoulder. "It's going to be so wonderful..."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast