Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Personal Visitation

Sorsha Kasajian
    :: Sorsha nodded and stood to embrace Miranda. She brushed her hair aside and kissed her ear ::

TheHolo.Net Moderator

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Dani
    The sensation felt pleasant but it did not appease her mood. "I'm sorry I cannot do anything more. Not without some tangible proof."

Sorsha Kasajian
    "Yes."

:: Sorsha's attention drifted to Miranda's scar. She traced it with her fingertip, then pressed her lips against it lovingly ::

TheHolo.Net Moderator

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Dani
    Miranda was proud of that scar. It proved to everyone that ever questioned her that she was willing to put her own body on the line to preserve the Empire. "Thank you. It's the best they could do to heal it. It was rather deep."

The scar could not be hidden. Bacta can only do so much for deep tissue healing. It was a jagged line 3 inches across her right brow, the shrapnel barely missing her eye.

Sorsha Kasajian
    :: Sorsha's face was aglow with lust as she looked at her lover adoringly. Eyes sparkling, she gave Miranda another kiss ::

TheHolo.Net Moderator

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Dani
    Miranda moaned softly and took Sorsha roughly into her arms. She was left breathless and craving for more, but there was so little time to do anything more sporting.

"The Moffs will be assembling soon," she panted and licked Sorsha's nose affectionately. "I'm sorry."

Sorsha Kasajian
    "Not to worry, I'll be good until this evening." she teased, licking back.

TheHolo.Net Moderator

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Dani
    She stroked that lovable chin and tapped it. "I'm sure you will."

Miranda hit her comm. "Amanda. Please get everything together. I'll need to go over my proposals again."

"Of course, Governor."

It clicked off and she indulged in one more kiss. "Duty calls. Dinner at my place?"

Sorsha Kasajian
    "Yes." she purred before departing. "Ohhh yes."

TheHolo.Net Moderator

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Dani
    Her good mood was overshadowed by the mountain of work that needed to be prepared for the assembly. At least there would be something waiting for her after dealing with the Moffs all day.

Amanda entered, grinning from ear to ear, but made no comment as they returned to their duties. In one hour time, Miranda Tarkin had to sit before every Moff in the Galactic Empire. She had to be prepared fully in order to sway those not in her favor to tackle the Rebellion accordingly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12