Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Twice Redemption

Nikoleta
    "Yes," she waved Brigid's worry away, "I just like my privacy at times. You understand."

Brigid Cassidy
    "Yeah."

:: A smirk spread across her face ::

"I think you should pay her a visit. She's not exactly Polly Whitebread either."

Nikoleta
    "Gods," she rolled her eyes knowing how Fiona could get into messes far easier then Brigid could. It was a talent of hers. "What has she gone and done this time?"

Brigid Cassidy
    "Nothing, honestly. She's just become a shameless kissy missy with her student."

:: Brigid performed an outrageous imitation of Fiona & Michele, batting her eyes all doe-like and swooning and kissy faced ::

"Ohhh, Macushla!!! Macushla!!! Where for art thou, Macushla???!!!"

:: She frolicked around the kitchen like A Midsummer Night's Dream, ending it all with a deep dramatic sigh ::

Last edited by Brigid Cassidy; Jan 9th, 2008 at 04:02:31 PM.

Nikoleta
    Nikoleta hadn't laughed as hard as she was now since meeting a certain Mage in Greece. Brigid always loved to make fun of Fiona just as if they had been born sisters, but this was over the top!

"She does not act like that!" Her sides were hurting, and she had to stretch her cheeks to get the feeling back before wiping away a tear. "Though she must be quite happy by using that term of endearment. She doesn't use that frivolously."
    Last edited by Nikoleta; Jan 10th, 2008 at 03:57:49 PM.

Brigid Cassidy
    "You haven't seen them yet!" she laughed.

Nikoleta
    "And what about you?" Nikoleta asked between chuckles, "Have you found someone special?"

Brigid had built up the walls after Cormac had died. She only looked for brief trysts to satisfy her needs, nothing long term. The Immortal wondered if that had changed considering how her daughter had behaved lately.

Brigid Cassidy
    :: Brigid's mood did a radical swing to shyness ::

"Her name is Nara. Nara McKenna."

Nikoleta
    Nikoleta smirked when Brigid's mood shifted. She became quiet and shy. Oh yes, she had met someone special.

But the name of the person shocked the hell out of her. "Wait, what?! McKenna?

Green eyes scrutinized her student. "Is she a descendant of Cormac?"
    Last edited by Nikoleta; Jan 10th, 2008 at 04:25:02 PM.

Brigid Cassidy
    "Yes." she murmured, her cheeks turning rosy.

Nikoleta
    Nikoleta leaned over the counter, her smirk growing wider. "Interesting coincidence, no?"

Brigid Cassidy
    :: Brigid leaned away, laughing ::

"I'm gonna take a shower."

Nikoleta
    Nikoleta didn't say anything. She didn't have to. The Immortal flashed that all knowing smile at Brigid before cleaning up the breakfast plates.

Brigid Cassidy
    :: A half hour later, Brigid returned, wearing a pair of Nikoleta's jeans. She fidgeted ::

"These are a bit loose in the waist, mom." she teased.

Nikoleta
    Nikoleta had changed from her bathrobe to a matching set of white cotton clothing that was loose and comfortable. Brigid had caught her in the middle of her morning Tai Chi work out.

"You are shorter then I, my dear." Not a leg or arm moved out of place as she quipped back. "Lest we forget that."

Brigid Cassidy
    :: Brigid smirked, and watched quietly as Nikoleta finished her Tai Chi form ::

Nikoleta
    With wrists crossed, Nikoleta dropped her arms at her sides, but left them bent at the elbows. A long breath was exhaled. She felt centered; her mind focused for the rest of the day.

She picked up a towel and dabbed her face dry. "Since you went snooping around, did you find anything else besides my closet?"

Brigid Cassidy
    :: She shook her head innocently ::

"Nope."

Nikoleta
    She hugged the towel around her neck, "You sure? I'm not going to have to frisk you this time right?"

The last time Brigid and Nikoleta were on bad terms, the younger Immortal had stolen a good amount of cash and jewelry just to spite her Mother.

Brigid Cassidy
    :: Brigid looked wounded ::

"Not this time."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast