Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Very Merry Christmas

Fiona Devlin
    "Thank you."

:: Her face unseen, was haunted as she closed the door. She managed a smile before turning around again. Beneath the Christmas tree, a pair of feline eyes looked warily at the visitor ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Dani
    I smile back and take the goodies from Kass. "That's ok. It's a pleasure to meet you too!"

I make my way into the kitchen and start to get the wine and bread ready. "Why don't you get her coat, Fi. Then you two can relax and catch up!"

This was going to be a great night! We have company of another Immortal and maybe I can learn some things about Fiona first hand!

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Ambiguous. Androgynous. Ambidextrous?
    Fiona took Kassandra's peacoat, as suggested. Beneath it Kass was wearing a black halter neck dress, willowy and elegant. Against the dark fabric, her pale skin looked all the fairer. The cat under the tree scurried away at her approach, hiding behind the couch.

“This is a very nice place you have here, Fiona. A little more homey than the last.”
    Last edited by Kassandra; Jan 3rd, 2008 at 04:15:58 PM.

Fiona Devlin
    "Thank you." she said humbly.

:: Kassandra, as always, dressed elegantly. Fiona by contrast had been caught in simple jeans and t-shirt. Feeling small, she padded back into the living room and sat ::

"You look beautiful, Kass."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    AKA
    Dani
    I bring out two glass of wine and a plate of bread, carved up with some cheese I found in the fridge. No idea what, so hopefully it works.

"So what did the other place look like?" I ask before grabbing a glass of my own.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

There was colour in Kassandra's cheeks, though whether it was from the compliment or the cold outside was not obvious. She mouthed a 'thank you' to Fiona, then turned to Michele, still glancing around at the quaint decor of the apartment. Her eyes shone.

“The last time I saw Fiona, she was living somewhere more... bohemian would be the best word for it, I think. How times change. It's good to see you've settled down, at last.”

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona remained silent, lost in the glamour and suprise of her Mentor's appearance. It had been several centuries since they'd last met ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "You don't even know the half of it!" I'm giddy. What can I say? Kass is simply amazing. It's like she walked outta a dream, perfect and beautiful with all this knowledge from god knows how many centuries. It's like the missing link to Fiona's life is sitting across from me.

Speaking of which, I nudge her and raise my brows expectantly. "Don't you wanna tell her the good news?"

I mean, Kass is like a mother to her, Fiona should tell her we're engaged! Not stealing that thunder.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

“The good news?”

Kass looked to Fiona, who still sat silent and apparently stunned.

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona's cheeks burned under Kassandra's eyes ::

"Michele Hawkins and I are getting married."

:: She slapped her hands over her face, but was unable to conceal her girlish grin ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "Isn't it great!" I burst out and lean over the coffee table to show Kass the engagement ring. "Fiona knows how to pick the perfect ring to symbolize our relationship."

I feel like a school girl who's heart is about to explode.

Oh wait! I am a school girl!

SW-Fans.Net Poster

“Married?!”

Kassandra's eyes were wide. There was shock in them but also, somewhere deep down, there was glee... a malicious glee that Fiona would recognize. Wheels were whirring into motion behind her eyes. Caught up in sudden excitement, Kassandra embraced Michele tightly, looking over her shoulder to Fiona. She was grinning.

“You must tell me everything.”

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona's face was panic stricken, and in a wicked coincidence, the Grinch Song emanated from the television. All she could manage was a puppy squeak before excusing herself to the bathroom ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I return the hug, tho it kinda took me by surprised by how quickly Kass wrapped her arms around me. Least Mom approves right?

We pull apart but she's still got a hold of my arms in excitement. "There's so much that's happened that I'm not sure where to begin."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Kassandra smiled brightly.

“Wherever takes your fancy! I'm sure there are many, many stories we have to share with each other.”

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    Kass is really sweet and I get that sense it'll be easy to talk with her. I dunno, she just has this welcoming aura around her Well where to begin?l I won't get into how Fiona and I first met. That would be kinda crazy and awkward. Oh I know!

"Well, Fiona and I met while I was in school. She was being annoying and playing on the piano while we both waited for my teacher. I wanted to kill her because I couldn't study!"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

“Oh, my I know that feeling all too well!” Kassandra laughed, light and sparkling. “But with a talent like hers, it's impossible to stay mad for too long. I was never much of a musician myself, nor an artist of any kind if I'm honest. I'm quite content just being a muse to others,” she added, with a impish smile.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "Really? A muse to others?" I echoed, lingering on every word she had to say. My curiosity was bubbling over that it probably showed in my face. How eager I was to know Kass.

"In what ways ... if I can ask?" Eager but shy. I can't help it. I feel like this large shadow of ageless knowledge was scrutinizing in less then obvious ways. I know Kass was interested in me, but bah ... I sound paranoid don't I?

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona scampered back to the room, sitting down in Michele's lap ::

"I hope only nice things have been said about me."

:: She kissed Michele on the cheek and looked at Kass. She felt a bit more confident now, sitting on her lover's lap ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

“Of course, you know I've always had nothing but praise for you.”

As she spoke, Kassandra's eyes met Fiona's.

“You were my greatest pupil.”

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast