Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Traitor Storyline

SW-Fans.Net Poster

So, why does everyone keep calling me Mr. Blonde?

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: EquableJarl0 PSN ID: TXViking43
    First thread after 'In Sheep's Clothing' will be the rescue mission. It'll be in two teams: Rawl, TBM, and Hothead on one and E/K/Anta on the other. They'll be tasked with rescuing Lessard from Imperial clutches.

If it's possible to throw in a short conversation between Dasq and Grace about the potential traitor and what task they'd take, I wouldn't mind that at all.

If you think that'd work out.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

If I have to clean up Kazaar after a drunken night of binge drinking one more time there will be HELL to pay!

Yes, I like the idea

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Call me... Sassypants.

AKA
    TOP SECRET DANI
    If it's possible to throw in a short conversation between Dasq and Grace about the potential traitor and what task they'd take, I wouldn't mind that at all.
    I wouldn't even know where to begin with this

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Gamer IDs

Yeah I know. It was only a suggestion. Could be one of those, 'who do we trust' conversations.

*shrug*

SW-Fans.Net Poster

If I have to clean up Kazaar after a drunken night of binge drinking one more time there will be HELL to pay!

Ok, well, we've put our heads together and have come up with our third "outside" participant in the mission - Mili k'Vik.

We (The Black Man, actually) is trying to recruit her into the Rebel Alliance, and has brought her (compliments of Byl Laprovik) to E & K, who will take her along on the Traitor-hunt mission.

We are going to set the stage for this in a preliminary thread starting soon, which we can tie into the main Story Thread, outlined herein.

Moving forward

PS) I can see this will probably be a multi-thread story arc, any suggestions on a MAIN TITLE: to link other Chapter titles together?
    Last edited by Estelle Russard; Sep 7th, 2008 at 05:02:44 PM. Reason: spelling error on Byl's name. soorry.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Oh! What about: Who Do We Trust?

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Gamer IDs

How about 'Who to trust'?

SW-Fans.Net Poster

or, "Toxicity" which is RA code for Imperial Spies.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    Incidentally, Taylor, I can't recall what we agreed/talked about regarding Sasseeri and Stars End? Do you remember? I feel like such a colander head.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Resh
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Ulthrran
    As you may or may not know the Fleet does not trust Alliance INtel and High Command at this point. We will be doing our own investigation and I am sure we will cross someplace.

I do Like the "Toxicity" idea.

As for Fleet Intel I have been under the weather as of late and am just now getting over this flu crud. I have a fleet thread going and am planing something very big. I plan on a investigation which I would like to be within the main storyline we come up with.

I have also been approached with the idea of a "Lightning strike" on Coruscant itself as a way of drawing attention off the fleet and making the Imperials Recall ships to defend primary targets, This could also open up an oppertunity for INtel, but it could also backfire and give the Imperials cause to mass against one target in retaliation. Thats what I would do.

I am still debating IF it can actually be done IC, I have my doubts. Any ideas or input would be great.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Gamer IDs

Any reason why Fleet doesn't trust command?

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Resh
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Ulthrran
    A leak From the top has cost the fleet dearly We have suffered a string of defeats which were all because of Bad Intel from Alliance Command.

We do not know where the leak is, but most Fleet operations have been suspended Only a single task group is operating outside planetary defense duties and they are under com blackout.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Gamer IDs

Okay, had some time (a month and a half) to think this over a bit. I've got some additional ideas.

1) Near the end of 'Toxicity and the Dark Lady', The Black Man approaches E/K/M about the capture of Forlon. Since Fleet operations have been suspended, TBM's "contacts" (re: spies) in the fleet haven't been giving him a lot of information. The Forlon capture starts that up.

2) I figure there's a mole within Navy Intelligence, leaking information (whether known or unknown) to CAVALIER (the Imp's mole in Rebel Intelligence). That 'mole' could feed to CAVALIER on the fact the fleet is getting ready to launch a rescue operation. So that could make the rescue operation even more tough. But Reshmar that's up to you.

3) I'll have to figure out what planet this'll be on, but somewhere there's a communications depot where message traffic (including the stuff from CAVALIER) goes through. E/K/M are going to raid it after the Forlon rescue. It'll be there they learn about the plot against Mon Razwhatshername.

4) Okay I haven't gotten that far.

Any suggestions from anyone? I could use them

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    If you mean the new Mon, it's Mon Razien (it's a guy )

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Gamer IDs

Why did I think it was a girl? Anyway...yeah Razien...the Empire wants to take out Razien and is gonna try to do it.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Aurelias Kazaar View Post
    Well I'm the one up in 'In Sheep's Clothing', so I'll post to that tomorrow. Dunno when the next one'll be started but 'soon' is the best word for it.

I do know Rogue Squadron's needed for the next one too and I've all ready talked to Kelly 'bout it.
    Ive started a Chonology in another thread for the Traitor/Toxicity storyline, but I dont think this above thread ever happened, did it?

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Gamer IDs

Nope. Most of the earlier ideas, like from last year, have been scrapped. Except for the plot against Razien.

Okay I'm a rebel n00b and I'd like to sort of dovetail my current RP into current events. Jane is on the trail of missing Byl Laprovik, who was convinced he knew there was a traitor to the Alliance in our midst.

Of course, his traitor is not the same one as yours. But we don't necessarily know this at this point. So Jane is headed to interview some people who saw him last, hoping she can find out where he is and find out what he knows.

At least, I think his traitor isn't the same one as yours. I don't know how much Charley and Christin talk to the rest of you guys about their storylines.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Gamer IDs

4) Kazaar gets a message from Misha Repin (the current Sub-Director of Rebel Alliance Intentions- Cryptography and Analysis) saying they need to talk (I haven't decided if the two know who the other is or if the Repin was given Kazaar's frequency). The meet is requested because Repin has more information on the traitor (potential departments that have been compromised completely) and also knows there's a plot against Mon Razien. During the meet (or right before it) he is attacked by a bounty hunter in Mandalorian armor named Fertigg and killed. Kazaar, in turn, kills Fertigg.

During after Fertigg's death, he (Fertigg) get a message from the Empire asking if the job is done and for a meet. Because Fertigg is short (like below six feet short) Kazaar goes to Estelle and Mili and asks for one of them to sub for Fertigg at the meet. There they discover Repin's #2 is meeting with Imperials (and Fertigg) and is one of the traitors. The meet is done with Inquisitors (possibly Morewind) who discuss the pending assassination attempt on Razien's life. E/K/M bust the meeting (somehow), kill the Imps (which is why I say possibly Morewind because I want to keep him around).

5) E/K/M/TBM try to stop the assassination on Razien.

I've also got a subplot I'm working on with Samantha Lessard's investigation into the traitor but I've only got so much there.

So far so good?

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Jane Starborn View Post
    Okay I'm a rebel n00b and I'd like to sort of dovetail my current RP into current events. Jane is on the trail of missing Byl Laprovik, who was convinced he knew there was a traitor to the Alliance in our midst.

Of course, his traitor is not the same one as yours. But we don't necessarily know this at this point. So Jane is headed to interview some people who saw him last, hoping she can find out where he is and find out what he knows.

At least, I think his traitor isn't the same one as yours. I don't know how much Charley and Christin talk to the rest of you guys about their storylines.
    I'm pretty sure they aren't the same.

When you say interview him, you mean people who last saw Byl? Best person to interview is TBM on that. E/K haven't encountered him yet.

Not throwing away the idea, but just saying.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast